Michael asking about Tatiana

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    England has gone crazy over the interview,

It's all over the news here, too.

My 11 year old daughter only knew about MJ in his current "state". Then, she saw the pictures of him when he was young and in the early 80's (the thriller years). She was completely shocked. She thought he was so much better looking when he was younger and before all those surgeries. She can't understand why he would alter his appearance in such a manner. This is ONE area where I have some compassion for him. Obviously, then, and now, he sees something completely different than we see. It reminds me of girls with anorexia nervosa. Even though everyone else might see a very emaciated individual, the suffer sees themselves as gross and overweight.

Andee

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well said Tatiana...I agree with you....

• reporter
    reporter

Michael Jackson is a one-man consummate warning as to what can happen if anybody even considers studying with Jehovah's Witnesses. I know he wasn't baptized. That's my point. The rest speaks for itself. It's a combination of a lot of different psychological factors, I'm sure.

And I'm even more sure, how the WTS may try to downplay his previous Witness asscociation. After all, it is more unclean people carrying the utensils of Jehovah!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well I just managed to watch the iinterview on ITV2, was very good. The interviewer is a creep, he was so trying to get some juicy slander out of MJ and trying to twist everything. If after 8 months thats all he could come up with then I favour MJ. I can only disagree in what he said about sharing a bed.

Brummie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I think MJ is a classic case of someone who has shut himself away from the real world for so long that he doesn't know what he looks like to everyone else. To be charitable, maybe his abuse as a youngster (and having to sit through so many long meetings) caused him to retreat into a fantasy world that his money (unlike the rest of us poor sods) allowed him to make "real." I firmly believe, however, that his Neverland is NOT a healthy place to bring up children. His poor children will not know how to cope with the real world, not unlike the JW children, and it will be a nasty shock if they have to come out of the castle one day. I want my children to know how to cope with the bullies, prima donnas, good people, bad people, money issues, and everything else that makes up life on earth.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit