Congregation advertising on FB

by _Morpheus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Wow.....ummmmm.looks like they're trying to pimp ol blondie.....maybe she buggs. Or talks too much. Even this lil mad puppy does'nt want none! I will take myself for a walk....thank you.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    respectfully, i wasnt soliciting comments on the individuals, rather the crass nature of the appeal and the means by which it was made. The one sisters dress does appear less modest than a typical witness would wear but please lets not degrade into refering to her in a sexual manor.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    playing the young blonde card... well played aussies well played indeed.
  • notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    Have to say the blonde has good child bearing hips...just saying...
  • tiki
    tiki
    Fun, huh?? I'm not buying into that. And yes that is one damned tight hip wear for a subservient one.
  • truthlover
    truthlover

Whatever happened to the "need greaters"??Moving where the need is great- the CO isn't doing his job!

These folks have been abandoned - advertising on FB -- sad

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Truthlover- my thoughts exactly
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Fun-size", huh? Like from a fast-food joint?

Maybe they're being more accurate than they realize. JW congregations are, for all intents and purposes, franchises, after all. :smirk:

• Splash
    Splash

Not the most wealthy of congregations.
    I don't think the WT will bother looking for buyers.

Morpheus respectfully, i wasnt soliciting comments on the individuals

Sorry about that, I meant to imply that she's the lone, odd female in the congregation, nothing about her appearance. It's bad enough being a female in the organisation, but being the only single one for miles is a life sentence!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This is a KH???

Take the sign off, and it would look right at home in a trailer park (not that I'm knocking trailer parks).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit