Ever chat anywhere else?

by Dia 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dia
    Dia

Hi there - Just curious -

Do you know of any other sites that are as wonderful for chatting as this one? (reasonably monitored, accessible for finding and keeping up with various topics and discussions, accessible for finding previous posts by various members, etc.)

Sometimes I'd like to chat about things other than JWs and just wonder if anyone else knows of any other places online.

(compliments and aplogies to Simon - I hope you don't mind the question)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I tried a chatrom called "Blush" a couple times.

All the conversation was along the lines of "OOOhhh....baby....ohh...uhhuh uhhuh...oh yeah...thats right".

Got pretty boring pretty quick.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Depends what you're interested in I guess Dia, if you have a hobby of some sort, and are really into it, type the subject in Google followed by "Chat" or "Forum" and see what comes up.

I only come here for the time being, it's enough for me, however I always research stuff about other things, so between that, and this place and real life, i don't have any more time to spare.

Hey RF where you been?

• Dia
    Dia

One thing that's so nice about this place is that people flip-flop discussions of JWs, past and current of course, but also current events, things that are on TV, in the media, self-awareness and inner exploration, child-rearing philiosophies, religion in general, scandal, home life and events, relationships, personal struggles, etc.

Am I asking too much?

Edited by - Dia on 7 February 2003 8:28:46

• Debz
    Debz

I have only been here of late......as I have enough people to talk to on my MSN list ..I keep in close contact with my UK friends so that keeps me locked in for time I guess.....I too like to do research so I surf the net a lot too.......

• aarque
    aarque

I was in a chat room once back in November of 1998 and ended up chatting one-on-one with a really great guy....to make a long story short, we met face-to-face in May 1999 and were married August 11, 2001. I haven't been in a chat room since....neither has he.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit