How many words?

by A Paduan 2 Replies latest jw friends

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The "afake" and the "witches'tower" (I just didn't feel like saying the other names) have been printed for what? a century - and a half ?

I wonder how many words are in the thousands and thousands year old bible, compared to how many of "gawd's words" the wt has written to date ?

More evidence that they're full of that spirit ?

paduan

• Francois
    Francois

You're right. They're full of it awright. Now I think we should decide what species of "it" it's full of. I would say canine, since that's pretty disgusting and my experience of other is limited. Human is most disgusting of all, but this is a family BB and we need to keep it relatively clean, even if the Broklynn Bronkos won't, continuing to think as they manifestly do that little girls are in open season.

I guess with what limited input I have at the moment that the WT and Afake are full of dogshit. And by a factor far greater than 1.5 to 1 over the bible do they publish that "crap."

francois

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Oh man! I thought this was a "how many words can you make out of..." kind of thread. So, not being such a good number cruncher, I think I'll hijack and start the fun off with...

watchtower wretch...as in what ya always felt like doing at the assemblies. ache.....as in didn't yer butt ache during the assemblies? wart......as in what ya picked at during assemblies. wow......as in Wow! Would ya look at all them apostates out there!
    tot........as in thinkin' tater tot/s & mustard sure would be nice instead of this assembly food...wretch!

come on y'all, join in the fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit