Mark Fuhrman Hammers Elder on Abuse

by TR 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TR
    TR

Just got done listening to the Mark Fuhrman show. His guest was a lawyer that handles abuse victims that are ROC, Mormon and 'hovahs. The groundwork for what happens to 'hovah abuse victims was well laid by the lawyer when Furhman took a call from a 'hovah elder named "Mike".

Poor Mike. He had, by his admission, no experience with the issue, yet he insisted on spouting WTS policy to Fuhrman and the lawyer. "Mike" would not admit what actually happens in the cases, but did the best JR Brown impression that I've ever heard. God bless Fuhrman, he tore "Mike" a new asshole. I'm going to try to get a transcript of the show.

TR

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Where and when is this show on? Who is Mark Fuhrman? Isn't he the cop from the OJ case?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How did he go from lying racist cop to radio host?

http://www.markfuhrman.com

Mark Fuhrman is a retired LAPD detective. He continues his work as an award-winning author and radio show host.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 5 February 2003 19:18:6

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I think Mark Fuhrman got some good press coverage when he wrote that book about the Martha Moxley murder. I think I heard that book laid the groundwork for further investigation of Ethel Kennedy's nephew ultimately being convicted of Martha Moxley's murder.

• TR
    TR

Mark Fuhrman wrote a book about the serial killer we had here in Spokane. He did stints on a local talk show commenting on the investigation that lead to writing his book. That eventually lead to his own daily show called "All About Crime" at 3 p.m. on KXLY 920 AM in Spokane, Wa.

BTW, Mark lives in Sandpoint Idaho, just an hour and a half from Spokane, and he's not a "lying racist".

TR

Edited by - TR on 5 February 2003 19:57:29

• Makena1
    Makena1

TR - very interesting! I saw some ads for Mark F's TV show, but have yet to see it.

You wrote: The groundwork for what happens to 'hovah abuse victims was well laid by the lawyer when Furhman took a call from a 'hovah elder named "Mike".

Last time I heard the WT has told the R & F and even elders NEVER to call in to talk shows to try and defend the borg. Guess Mike must be a newbie?

Looking forward to hearing more about this.

All best,

Mak

• TR
    TR

Forgot to add that last week from what I heard, Fuhrman had Bill Bowen and Erica Rodriguez on the show. DAMN! I missed that one!

TR

• TR
    TR

Mak,

Last time I heard the WT has told the R & F and even elders NEVER to call in to talk shows to try and defend the borg. Guess Mike must be a newbie?

That's what I thought! Oh well, "Mike" the elder did a great job of demonstrating WTS double speak for approximately 2 million people to hear.

TR

Edited by - TR on 5 February 2003 20:3:58

• Dia
    Dia

Really glad to hear Mark is doing well.

OJ's scumbag lawyer didn't give a damn if he was destroying someone's reputation - anything to get his well-monied wife killer off, and another feather in his lawyer cap..

Come to think of it, OJ's lawyer kinda' reminds me of some JWs I know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit