Note To Lucky Lady

by Francois 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

In a post down a bit you said, "why has'nt Farkel and Francisco been kicked off this forum yet."

When translated into English this asks, "Why haven't Farkel and {francois, that being my name, dummy} been kicked off this forum yet?" (Since this is a question, you will note that it requires the use of that squiggley thing at the end, better known as a question mark.) And the apostrophe, indicating a deliberate omission in spelling, goes where the omission has actually taken place, not where it hasn't. Um, and your verb "has" is wrong, all wrong.

You have been on this forum for less than a year, and you're qualifed - in your broken English kind of way - of running it? I told you in an earlier post that, essentially, you don't have the intellectual artillery to accomplish what you're attempting, and now you're setting records proving me right.

I have no idea who you are, who you think you are, where you've come from, or why I rise so large on your radar, but you're becoming rather tiresome. I think you need to lie down and take a nice nap before you get chewed up into little pieces and spit out onto a wall somewhere. You're simply not prepared for this. If you're attempting to involve yourself in what will prove to be a misunderstanding between myself and Stinky Pantz, someone who I actually have liked and admired since her arrival here, know this - speaking only for myself, we don't need you. Why don't you butt your self-righteous, illiterate little ass out? I don't use this forum for argumentation, and have rarely argued with the people here, relatively speaking. It will take someone of vastly more smarts than you've got to change that.

Bye Now,
    FRANCOIS

Perhaps if I put it in LARGE letters, you'll get it.

Edited by - francois on 5 February 2003 21:52:53

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit