gsx1138

I'm doing my annual name dropping just in case. I'm looking for:

Eric Vankirk

Marty Pitts

Joomi Lee

Henry Knaack

• Mulan
    Mulan

I knew a Vankirk family, from Maple Valley. Father was Loren. Erik might be one of the kids.

The Pitts family are cousins of my cousins (their father's family). Father was Mike............several kids, all in 30's and 40's now. I think there was a Marty. As far as I know they are all still JW's, but will check with the cousins who are out now. One posts here as SEAKEN2001. You might email to him. I am sure his email is open on the forum.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

OMG! I know Henry Knaack, Erik Vankirk and Marty Pitts. They were in my were in my old cong in Graham. Known them for years. Henry was dating my older sister for a long time. As far as I know they are all still in the org. except for the Knaack family.

Edited by - liquidsky on 5 February 2003 15:12:53

Edited by - liquidsky on 5 February 2003 15:21:10

Edited by - liquidsky on 5 February 2003 15:23:8

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi..........just heard this from my cousin, who is a Pitts cousin.

"Yep. Marty is mike's youngest son. When he got out of highschool, he escaped from the oppressive rule of King Mike and moved to Sheridan, Wyoming, where he took an apprenticeship in auto mechanics. He lived there several years and finally married and started raising a family, and then ultimately moved back to Western Washington where he allowed himself to be re-absorbed into the WT fabric. Where he may be now, or whether he is still among the faithful, I have no idea. I do know that his Mom and Dad bought a place at Ocean Shores some years back, where I believe they are still thrilling the locals with Mike's arcane brand of whatever it is he thinks he's doing. And that's all I know about that. It's enough."

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Marty was 25 and unmarried when I knew him. But if it is the same person then I'm glad to see he finally had sex.

LiquidSky I sent you an email. I also attended the Graham KH for about 5-6 years. It was the most gossipy KH I've ever attended. The only elder I got along with was Paul Hughes.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I remember Paul Hughs. He was pretty nice. I think he is still in the elk plain cong. All the elders I knew in the Graham hall have all moved. The only one left is John Rave. And Julian, I remember you. I never got your email, try sending it again.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I sent another E-Mail to you Liquid. Paul was on my JC, he was the only one not shocked by my attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit