How Bibles And Bible Based Publications Are Created

by Bangalore 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Found this article giving an inside look at how WT produces its materials.

http://angelladywriter.hubpages.com/video/How-Bibles-and-Bible-Based-Publications-Are-Printed

Bangalore

• millie210
    millie210

Nice article. Ends on a humorous note, that after touring Walkill they headed for some "Jack Daniels".

of course they were talking BBQ sauce and I am being facetious!

She writes like she is a Witness, Anyone know her? 

• Honesty
    Honesty
    These tours should be considered by individuals who may genuinely want to see, how Bibles and Bible based publications are created. It truly gives each person that visits the facilities a unique source of appreciation for their Heavenly Father and how he continues to communicate, with his people in these critical times we are living in.

What a crock of shit.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I think the part about 400,000 publications being produced by the society is a misunderstanding on her part. It can not be 400,000 different publications.

I wish she had mentioned how many books were produced at Wallkill during 2014.

It is interesting, if her figures are correct, that Wallkill has over 2,000 Bethelites and Patterson has over 1500, this leaves 1400 or so for Brooklyn..

Interesting, but her overemphasis in her video was irritating to listen to.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

factfinder - "Interesting, but her overemphasis in her video was irritating to listen to."

Maybe she's trying to apply some service-meeting counsel from Steven Lett.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

For them going to Bethel is like going on a pilgrimage to the Vatican.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit