Saw the invisible, but didn't see ourselves

by Marvin Shilmer 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

The recent chart-thumping nonsense from Governing Body member David Splane inspired a new article on my blog. It highlights the level of "spiritual discernment" demonstrated by these men, and those who follow them.

Saw the invisible, but didn't see ourselves

Fact is stranger than fiction!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Marvin, your Articles are nothing short of brilliant ! you get right to the heart of their false claims.

I do hope many active JW's find your contributions on-line somewhere. If your words do not make them think, and hopefully act, then nothing will!

Keep up the good work.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Very good article. Not only were they unable to discern the generation; they also, according to their own reckoning, misidentified themselves (faithful & discreet slave) for decades.
  • SAHS
    SAHS

“Phizzy”: Marvin, your Articles are nothing short of brilliant ! you get right to the heart of their false claims.

I would like to second that! Marvin, you’ve done an excellent job in making some sense in that silly little world of the Watchtower Society. My hat is off to you, sir.

• Listener
    Listener
    Apparently even though they were able to see something invisible in 1914, it was too dark to see it properly and took another 100 years with new light to clearly see it.
  • SAHS
    SAHS
    I guess the WTS uses those fancy hi-tech glasses with “Transition Lenses” which automatically adjust to the dark and light. Although, if you ask me, I think the GB all spiritually need a trip to the optician for some thick, thick lenses at the outer range of prescription eyewear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit