"A WORD TO THE WISE"

by archangel01 9 Replies latest jw friends

• archangel01
    archangel01

Its seems to me that there are so called RAT'S aka TROLL'S on this broad friends(Like we didn't know). So please be careful of what you type out. Is it me or do some threads that are started on here seem to point to YOU. Like if a Dub is trying to find out who you are so they can turn you in. So Please be careful of what Q's you answer.

I know that if I find a dub in my home town spying on me all hell is going to break loose.Because I can be a real prick when it comes to that shit.

P.S

HEY DUB'S WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GO READ YOUR BIBLE , OH MY FAULT YOU DON"T BELIEVE IN READING AND RELYING ON JUST THE BIBLE. BESIDE YOUR BIBLE IS FALSE ANYWAY YOU CAN'T ADD TO IT OR CHANGE THINGS AROUND TO FIT YOUR BELIEVE SYSTEM. THAT'S WRONG AND DEEP DOWN YOU ALL KNOW DAMN WELL.MY PARTING WORDS TO YOU FALSE PROPHET'S IS A LINE FROM ONE OF MY FAV MOVIES OF ALL TIMES " DON'T LET YOURSELF BE SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE"

Edited by - archangel01 on 4 February 2003 8:42:51

Edited by - archangel01 on 4 February 2003 8:53:28

• target
    target

Archangel:

It is false PROPHETS, my friend, not false profits, although I have seen those too.

You catch one of those JW trolls, you let us know. I have a really big stick!

Millie

• archangel01
    archangel01

Thank's BRO

I don't even know you and we are already hitting it off like old friends. That's COOOL "See you DUB'S that'strue friendship/Fellowship".

Edited by - archangel01 on 4 February 2003 8:50:41

• gumby
    gumby

Like if a Dub is trying to find out who you are so they can turn you in. So Please be careful of what Q's you answer.

Thanks, I know I will be careful from now on if my name isn't

Ronald Clark. 1907 parkway Dr. Riverside Calif. 87043 ((718) 555-6612

Gumby

• archangel01
    archangel01

LOL LOLIf that's for real I'm calling that # up for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Is the TROLL of the household home.............

Edited by - archangel01 on 4 February 2003 9:0:44

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Arch, I ignore such people and I don't take them seriously. What can they do to me that hasn't already been done? I'm still here and their welcome to visit me.

Guest 77

• mouthy
    mouthy

I want all Dubs to know MY name is Grace Gough I live in St Jacobs,Ontario, I want them all to know There is no fear now I am out of the "spy circle" Yep! I turned a couple in when I was in the "ARK" ( cough) who were sleeping around, smoking, But I dont have to report anyone now .Because MY GOD!!!!! Manages his own buisness- he dont need me, He just tells me to watch out in this land of wolves......Whom are trying to swallow the "sheep" I was regurgitated by the Wolf of the Watch Tower.Thank you Lord for making it "upchuck" me....

• Shakita
    Shakita

I don't doubt that there are creeps that are posting and lurking here that are looking to see if they know someone personally so they can turn them in. Kind of "let's play find the apostate"......but, this is my word to the wise for those trolls who want to play the game with Mrs. Shakita........it will come back to haunt you.......

I look forward to the day when Mr. Shakita and I can post our pictures here and come "out" of the closet. We still have family members in the org. and don't wish to make life difficult for them. But, I know that this "hide and seek" kind of game we are playing will not last forever. Our love for our family members who are still JW's and want to remain that way, keeps us in a sort of limbo, for now. All this crap... courtesy of a wealthy publishing company that masquerades as a religion.

Mrs. Shakita

Edited by - shakita on 4 February 2003 10:27:24

• target
    target

Just kind of a nasty thought here......What if I were to sign my posts with the first and last name of a prominant, active dub........he/she could do nothing about it without admitting that they hang out here....and if someone else saw it who knew the person, how could they convince anyone they were not posting here? Especially if I changed my profile.......Now who to choose from....there are soooo many.

Millie

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I dont honestly care if anyone knows who I am. My name is Eremic Granell but I went by the name Eric Rowe. I live in Wichita, Kansas and my address is 324 Ellis. The "elders" already have my #.

Give me a buzz or stop by!!! I have a few things to tell you!!!!!!! You will have a letter in the mail soon.

Eric

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit