Prediction time: just has i told my wife a month ago, the 144000 is not a litteral number and the GB are the only anointed

by goingthruthemotions 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

so things have been calm so far...knock on wood!!! but i was thinking today...a month ago in one of our arguments. i told her the 144000 was not to considered a literal number. it just a symbolic number that represents the 12 tribes of israel.

i then told her...if it's literal, why does the number of partakes keep going up? at this point is when she puts her hands over her ears and we don't talk for 2 to 3 days. Just like mature adults is how we act.

Any who, my prediction is this....within 2.5 years on feb 2018 watchtower a new light will come out showing the 144000 is not a literal number and the GB are the only annointed!!! . just like the apostles.

man, the funny parts is the zombies will shake there empty heads in agreement.

Does this make me a phophet or a puppet?

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

Be interesting to see if this comes true!

Maybe make a sealed letter, seal it with wax and your fingerprint and your Wife's fingerprint.

If it happens, open the letter and voila!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

And the standard response of the sheep will be? "Doesn't that make sense!"

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I bet in a few decades time they'll actually be Jehovah.
  • sir82
    sir82

I think it is inevitable, but probably won't happen until there are a few more new GB members, and a few of the current ones have kicked the proverbial bucket.

2018 might be a bit too soon though, maybe by 2025 or so Losch, Herd, and Morris will be gone, and GB 2.1 will implement it.

• Nambo
    Nambo

The way I read it now is that there is a literal 144000, but that they are literally 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, just as the Bible actually states rather than being symbolic, a fulfillment of Gods promise to Abraham, this is then followed in verse 9 by the "Great Crowd" which I do not see as a different group, but is exactly the same as the 144000 but are the un-numbered group comprising the greater number of Gentiles who accepted Jesus. It states they have white robes and serve God day and night in his temple. Doesnt say these are the only Earth bound survivors of Armageddon.

Whilst man may no longer know the geneolgy of the descendants of the lost tribes, I am sure God knows.

This would help explain why there are far more than 144000 anointed, in fact I think all Christians in the last days who resist worshipping the Beast when it comes will be anointed.

I also think there will be ones who come out of the Great Tribulation who did not wash their robes in the Blood of the Lamb, these will provide the Nations that Jesus will Shepard with a rod of iron and who comprise the Nations that attack the Holy city at the end of the thousand years rather than Witnesses and resurrected who have gone bad and failed the "second test".

On top of which the resurrection doesn't happen at the beginning of the Thousand years so Dubs can train them whilst Sisters knit them clothing, according to the Bible, the general Resurrection happens after the thousand years:- And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I agree, I've always said the only anointed will end up being the GB...let's face it they are now effectively. All other ' ordinary' anointed are looked upon with suspicion and scorn, unless they are, like, 95 years old and were imprisoned for neutrality or something.
  • berrygerry
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

they are literally 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel

An old idea but a flawed one. The list of the 12 tribes in Revelation is different to the actual list. Rev:7 doesn't list the Tribe of Dan. Instead it lists the half-tribe of Manasseh.

So there's no way it can be literal.

• Vanderhoven7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit