WooHoo!!

by cyrano 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrano
    cyrano

I haven't posted for some months now. I was busy in school and training in the National Guard. My unit was told to be prepared to deploy at any time. Lucky for me I was able to get discharged, my time was up. But if I had been deployed the Army would have forced me to duty for another year. Anyway, feels good to be out with all thats going on in the world.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Nice to know you're safe, and thank you for your service.

outnfree

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm glad that you were able to get discharged. I just hope that the other few from this forum who have just recently joined will come back safe and sound.

I hate war!

Ok, don't jump on me for what I am about to say. I just thought about this and I think it's funny.

Take a look at males of any species. Have you noticed that there are always fights between them?Whereas the females only fight for two reasons. One being to protect their young. The other is over food.

So, If we got rid of most of the male species, keep only enough of them to be albe to have children. I think that would solve the war problem. No men, no fighting.

Edited by - WildHorses on 3 February 2003 13:45:39

• out4good3
    out4good3
    If we got rid of most of the male species, keep only enough of them to be albe to have children.

Where do I get in line with those who are to be kept.......

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Didin't you know. You are the first in line. Just don't tell the other nine.

One things for sure. With only nine men and all those women. You guys will never go without.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Most women I know fight for the male species, and over doing the dishes.

• cyrano
    cyrano

I hope the ones that are sent will return home safely. What they have to go through, I would not wish that on anyone. Right now is not a good time to be in the military. As long as Bush is in office our soldiers will be on a never ending war stance.

• Francois
    Francois

Wild Horses, you are wrong. I've seen women fight over men. Why, I myself have been fought over any number of times. So there.

francois - of the fought over class

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

WildHorses ?

Take a look at males of any species. Have you noticed that there are always fights between them?Whereas the females only fight for two reasons. One being to protect their young. The other is over food.

So, If we got rid of most of the male species, keep only enough of them to be albe to have children. I think that would solve the war problem. No men, no fighting.

This caused me to think instantly of that " Are all Women Psycho " thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit