Warwick to finish EARLY

by wifibandit 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I finished a bottle of whiskey ahead of schedule. It must be evidence of Jehovah's blessing!
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Most big commercial projects are built in phases. I'm guessing they just decided not to build the last phase just now.

As I've said, I've done a lot of development deals. Coming in on time and on budget is rare. Ahead of schedule usually means somebody cut corners.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A local Bro with good U k Bethel connections suggested that the delay in Temple Farm construction was to get the loot from Brooklyn sales to fund it. So I guess they would pull out the stops to finish Warwick - to a useable degree anyway .

It seems that Temple Farm will be scaled down anyway

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I feel the same as Jeff T.

As notified at the Annual Meeting and in the latest money-letter, the Org is reducing the size of some building projects.

Cutting back on the number of buildings in Warwick would dovetail nicely with the culling of Bethelites at H.Q. Hence the reason for the early completion of the Magnificent 7's lovely new retirement home.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm going out in service for 5 hours today!

I'm back. I finished 5 hours early! Praise jah for he is good!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Half banana
    Half banana

Warwick itself could then be sold in a few years time when thousands and thousands have left the organisation.........

"Superb lake-side residential village, ideal retirement community location." They might even get back what they spent!

One excuse will be that Jerhoover has gone electronic and very few buildings are now required when all is computerised or on TV. Who needs books and magazines?

The other excuse will be that Armageddon is imminent...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

They are smart to finish this project early because the masses are onto the scam of the JW cult.

They will finish that resort for the wonderful 7 and they will batton down the hatches. Only the most elite and the ones who will need to clean , cook, serve and wipe the asse* of these holy men will be allowed through the gates.

They take care of themselves and no one else!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I have a couple from Warwick visiting me today. It's true. The bethel office sent an email asking the volunteers to tune in to morning worship and a special announcement. They announced that they have moved the finish date up. (I think it's now September instead of December) They are already making huge cuts. I was told that approximately 1,000 were given marching papers this past week. I will post more info as I receive it.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Anon writes (in part, to protect anon):

Hi, I read your post about some Warwick rumors and I thought I could contribute. My brother just finished his assignment.

They stopped all laundry services at tuxedo last Monday.

10/26/15 I guess. Anon continues ...

So, when I went to tuxedo I was able to see the room going to be used for the new jw broadcasting studio and it is fucking huge. They will be converting the storage area current being used at tuxedo as the new studio.

So, I heard some stories too. If you go to the cement department, (idk what they call it) they have a giant slab of stone and a message written on it (with poor grammar) to the brothers from the brothers in china. Apparently the branch bought/is buying stone (can't remember the name) from China and from the brothers there since it's cheap. The brother were so thankful that they got to be part of the project in some way that they wrote a small message in English to the brothers.

2-3 weeks ago Br Losch came to 'bid' on his 'room' which was specifically designed for him. You probably know this but they aren't really rooms, they are like goddamn apartments. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (I think?), a balcony, kitchen, an office and lounge area/living with a tv. Each gb member has one specifically designed for him. So, losch was given a lakeside view room. He rejected the room and said he wanted a fucking mountainside view, what a prick.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"2-3 weeks ago Br Losch came to 'bid' on his 'room' which was specifically designed for him. You probably know this but they aren't really rooms, they are like goddamn apartments. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (I think?), a balcony, kitchen, an office and lounge area/living with a tv. Each gb member has one specifically designed for him. So, losch was given a lakeside view room. He rejected the room and said he wanted a fucking mountainside view, what a prick."

Vow of poverty eh? HYPOCRITES!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit