Romance Happy February

by sableindian 5 Replies latest social relationships

• sableindian
    sableindian

Contrary to what many romance books state, romance has little to do with jewelry, chocolates, roses or sex. Romance doesnt have to be expensive or sap hours from your day. Romance is not a once or twice a year thing. Its not reserved for special occasions, holidays or just to get out of the dog house.

Man (or woman) is the center of real RoMANce. Its about sharing and giving of yourself. Its a combination of all the little (and big) things you do to say I love you and to let someone know how special they are. What is most romantic comes from your heart, not from inside your wallet.

A real "RoMANtic" is someone who takes the personal approach to romance over the commercial way. They don't wait for special holidays to express their love and when they do let their sweetheart know just how cherished they are, they don't do it merely with store-bought, expensive gifts.

Make it a goal to being a RoMANtic all year round starting today.

found this on theromantic.com

check out www.sybaris.com for those in the Midwest.

N Joy

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

But I still want CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!! and jewelry and cash and....mostly CHOCOLATE.

Warrigal....of the gettin' more materialistic by the minute class

• Debz
    Debz
    But I still want CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!! and jewelry and cash and....mostly CHOCOLATE.

you missed something Warrigal and RED roses!!!.....

• Solace
    Solace

Romance.....

I think it happens naturally when you love someone deeply and they feel the same about you.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder is probably the least romantic on Valentine's day, he thinks it's too commercial But he is a really romantic man generally every day but that one. When I worked he would go all the way out to the bank and leave a rose in my car and I would get into the car not expecting anything that was soooo cool, though sometimes the rose had suffered through the day but the thought was wonderful But I also am appreciative in return and romantic in return so many women I have worked with would Bemoan their lack of romance in their lives but then talk about their mate horribly. I think that is why Thunder is so romantic he knows if I am upset or mad at him it stays with me, I share very little of that with anyone. I respect him so he loves and respects me in turn

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes it is commercial. Yes you should do nice things for each other all year. Yeah roses and mushy cards over rated.

That being said I have still never had a valentine...not once...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit