BB, Erica & Mark Fuhrman

by jazbug 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jazbug
    jazbug

Today, Bill, Erica were on the Fuhrman radio talk show. It was so good. An elder called in to refute the issues and Fuhrman just ripped him apart..is doing a follow-up show next Tues and says he is going to pursue this. He was appalled at the WT policies and was just floored that individuals couild go along with the absurdity of this organization. In addition, he said, "This sounds worse than the Catholics...at least they admit they have a problem. It seems that the WTS just is not going to admit to anything, much less do anything about it. They were on for 1.5 hrs. It was fantastic.

• rekless
    rekless

what station can one hear the mark furman talk show.?

• jazbug
    jazbug

I'm not sure how far they broadcast...it is 920 am in Eastern WA...I am in Spokane which is where the show originates. I emailed the station to see how far they go so will post it as soon as I ffind out.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Awesome News!!!

Is there anyway to get a Transcript of the Show?

• blondie
    blondie

Thank you for contacting KXLY.

We have a service that provides copies of our radio broadcasts. Call Cutaway Video (509) 535-1270, provide them with the date of broadcast you would like and they will make a copy for a service fee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit