Fifth Estate video file needed

by freeman 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freeman
    freeman

If anyone has a decent copy of the Fifth Estate program I would be most grateful for a copy. A datafile (any format) via FTP or KAZAA would be great! Its my understanding that at least one poster has already capatured it and had it up on KAZAA but I missed it. If you could just make it available again that would be great.

Also looking for a copy of the Australian Sunday program if anyone has it. I have a cable modem so bandwidth is not a problem.

Please respond to this thread or email me: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Freeman

• Jourles
    Jourles

Freeman,

Go to the last post on the bottom of this page for now -- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45720&site=3&page=1

Regarding "Sunday," check your email.

• reporter
    reporter

I still have Kazaa up, 2 files you can choose from: 13 meg file is the low bandwidth version, which is already here when Simon posted it up for us all via the streaming media link...and I have a good quality 156 meg file on Kazaa as well...I've noticed that almost a dozen people have uploaded so far from me...you can still try it...I will have it up all weekend, at least...I'm pondering whether to put an in-between quality file which is better than the streaming one here but not so large as the 156 meg one...if you want this I may do this tonight with my raw digital footage...it can be done!

I also have it on DVD

• freeman
    freeman

Jourles:

I d ownloaded file and I am watching it. Great stuff, thank you. This is killer info, very powerful, much better then dateline.

Now what I need to do next is get a higher bitrate copy so I can turn it into a video to play on a TV screen. I have several people that need to see this but they will not sit in front of a computer and a few wont watch it if they new it had any type of Internet linkage.

Reporter: That 156 meg file sounds like what I am looking for. You beat me to the punch, I was planning to put that on DVD myself, also make some VHS tapes for the friends. In fact that is what I want to do with all the videos, get them on tape and or dvd and into the hands of people that need this info. I tried to find fifth estate on Kazaa but all I can find is audio files, songs called fifth estate. I will try again. T hank you guys!

Freeman

• reporter
    reporter

Ok, I have a compromise "tweenie" file: about 45 megs or so, triple the "dialup" one that I gave Simon...If anyone has ftp ready I can send it to them, or they can search for it on Kazaa. Note on Kazaa: make sure your search is set for "all" and "everything" and type "Fifth Estate" into the search box. This is the way a few are getting success. I've uploaded it to my Kazaa folder now. It's called Fifth Estate - Medium Bandwidth Version.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit