Warm and fuzzy

by outbackaussie 4 Replies latest jw friends

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Today I was blessed with the joy of having a person ring me to see how I was doing....purely because I hadn't been posting and they were worried about me. Kelpie, that was just the nicest thing and I spent the rest of the day feeling fantastic. Yep our very own Kelps took the time to look up my listed number and give me a call :) It was great to talk to a net buddy and hear her voice (and it is a very sweet voice indeed) and I just wish I'd had more time to chat.

So Kelpie...thankyou for thinking of me today and making my day just that bit brighter for having had you be a part of it.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Friends are the best, especially when not looked for, out of the blue, you find out you had one and you didn't even know it!!

Nice post, btw, made me smile

Mystla

• onacruse
    onacruse

Katie and I were just now talking about this very thing!

We've been able to reach out to a couple of friends here this week, and wow! it felt so good to be able to support others, even as we've both been helped in ways beyond measure. I remember when larc responded to my very first post (safely buried back on page 3 of a thread). I felt so insecure. And gradually it was proved to me what a tremendous community we have here. People who care, who understand, who listen without judging, people who express their opinions openly and honestly.

This is a whole new world to me. And what a wonderful and amazing world it is! With all the hard knocks and rude awakenings, it's simply the very best thing I can imagine could have happened for me.

We share, we learn, we heal, and along the way we help others to share, learn and heal.

It simply doesn't get any better than that.

Craig

• kelpie
    kelpie

Well I didnt expect this post to be about me when I entered it..

It was my pleasure to finally speak to you on the phone. I was soo worried that you might be upset that I looked up your phone number and called you..

Some people can be a bit wary (understandably so) about this.

I was glad to hear that you are ok now even tho your family had a tough time before christmas.

I cannot wait until I get to meet you and your wonderful family in person... (lets hope Lauren falls to sleep early)

love Kelps

• shera
    shera

Nice to know,when you are cared for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit