Are Elders Becoming Disposible Diapers for the Watchtower Organization? Evidence Suggest Yes!

by ReligionOfHatred 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

There is a set of videos many of you watched where the elders on those videos said "The Society is going to use the full weight of their legal might to get them removed!" It's been almost three or four years and those videos are still up on the internet helping people leave the Organization or never join after seeing the High Group Mind Control methods employed.

I thought it was only stupid people that got stuck in this religion(my KH was what I based this on), instead I have met many members on this website and others who are high achievers, very smart and definitely would have kicked ass in our World. Unfortunately, many of our friends here were greatly disadvantaged by being "Second Generation, "Third" or "Fourth" or "5th Gens" and so their parents parroted "The End is Near!" and not wanting to disappoint their parents and believing a lie told since 1874, they too joined their ancestors by squandering much of their life on a Fairy-tale.. That's what this Organization doe, its the thief that keep's stealing, it steal's good minds, robs the poor of their money and usurps a dying man's time!

I can't believe how many people here are so smart, there were not that many smart people in my Kingdom Hall, one brother stayed a ministerial servant as he went to college and once he got his degree became a elder and starting bashing college on the stage! Can you say liar or hypocrites, when I was attending the meeting and going to the Circuit Slumbers, kids I knew that were not going to Bethel and had no wish to Pioneer were lying on the Stage by claiming "My goal is to go to Bethel" and one of the girls I have sex with "She was giving parts on "I want to be a missionary(she did not like missionary position I can tell you, she's wild and we see each other for a hook-ups, she feels I am cleaner than Craigslist Casual Encounters and she's cleaner too! She does not want to get married, want's to taste all what life throws her way until she turns 25 and leaves this religion(some trust crap). The elders warned her about me, she's the bad influence now, I swear and she's two years older than me and has one year left until she leave's the religion! The Elders love to bash the boys, teens and men thinking all the girls are innocent, from learning life's reality young women have needs too and don't like Elders telling them what to do!

How many of you examined the "Risk Shift" happening to all the Elders in the Kingdom Hall? It's exactly what companies are doing to long-time employees except there is no pay package to offer for their promised life-time benefits(One extra week of Eternal Life in the New System, I hate that saying!).. In the Wall Street Journal and Financial Times articles are popping up where the employees and lower management are being offered a lump-sum to kick their vested-employees off the defined benefit pay packages. This would have affects on many of you older members with pension plans. The Watchtower is doing what the Global Companies are doing except no Elders are getting any monies, only risk and liabilites are put in their grab-bags!

Here's what's happening to many employees with thirty to fifty years of employment, imagine working fifty years for a company, a few employees use to get a "Grandfather Clock" made of gold for hitting that target!

Company A has employees that started work in 1960 and retired in 2010 giving them 40 years of employment. Every year the employee worked they got $50 credit per month, add up $50 x 40 years you get $2,000 per month that seems alot but its not! Its poverty wages according to the Government, yes, $2,000 a month retirement is poverty until you include their $1500 to $2400 in Social Security benefits, now you getting out of poverty and entering "Very Low Middle Class wages".

The Governing Body's legal financial professionals remind me of the movie "The Firm" with Tom Cruise, Tax attorneys creating sneaky, evasive and fringe to evasion methods of taxes. The Firm helped the Mob launder their money coming squeaky clean, Tom Cruise got his brother out of jail and the bad guys went jail! Someone at the World HQ back in the late 1990s saw all the Sexual Abuse lawsuits coming down the road, in Santa Cruz, Ca when I was 9 years old there was a child molestation ring by high teenagers and early twenty year olds that almost got covered over until law officials found out. These events were not anomalies, we had many friends and victims holding back the damage paedophiles and perverts did to them. The GB along with Watchtower HQ decided it was time to shed themselves of that nasty shell called "Elders and Ministerial Servants along with all the liabilities they created by following Organizational instructions.

The Watchtower's letters are text book shedding of all liabilities and shifting risk upon their elders and members while they take all the meat leaving the Kingdom Hall the bones and some grizzly meat. One of the smart elders who stepped down told me since he knew I was not listening to the Organization by taking AP courses "I think their going to leave us out to dry, I think they will take the money and leave us with lawsuits!" This elder is long gone, his wife left him while he moved to Sacremento to further his career and join politics. Are you still following my train of thought, just like the Big Companies are shifting all the burden to their employees, the Watchtower has shifted all badness to Elders and what are Elders getting in return? All these good men will get left holding the bag plus they might get sued personally because the Watchtower is doing exactly what Corporate America did in the 1990s with Sexual Harassment lawsuits.

Early we talked about what Global Companies are offering their employees for thirty to fifty years of dedicated service, here's what they will get. Would you accept they offers or tell them to go to Hell?

1. Employees with 30 years are entitled to $2,000 a month with Company A plus discounted medical packages. My Uncle get's $4000(Not Jaundice, another Uncle) a month from the Teamsters, he pays $200 a month for medical, at his age people usually pay $800 for his coverage easily. The company he work's for his offering to give him $150,000 and $20,000 to go to the Obamacare Medical Exchange.

2. Employee working at Company B get's $1900 for 30 years of service plus $189 for medical for their family, they must be a minimum of 55 years to retire with $1900 a month. They won't get Social Security until their 62.5 or 65 or 70 (maximum payout) so what offer did the employer give them? They offered this employee $95,000 plus $10,000 to get on the Obamacare Healthcare Exchange.

3. In the South and Mid West where pensions seem rather tiny to non-existent, employees get $900 a month for 30 years and their employers are offering them $60,000 plus $5,000, can you imagine all this employees trying to get a rate of return to survive without touching the principle? As these constraints are placed upon all these workers, upper-management just offered to boost their pension plans by 20 percent! Who does that sound like?

Watching the video "Happy" seeing all the fancy gadgets at Bethel for the High Powered Obedient Players and wondering about the Special Pioneers or Missionaries who get laid off or hung out to try is scary. Some of them are getting $600 plus medical through the Organization if their obedient and don't open their mouth, they have no choice but to shut up or they will end up on the doors of Catholic Charities.

Watchtower and all its Corporations are hiding all their assets out from the reach from Applicant Attorneys, they are leaving the elders in charge of all debt plus legal costs associated with making decisions based on the Society's teachings, how fair is that? Just like in the 1990s management and medium management were given a 30 minute video on Sexual Harassment education expected to change overnight even though much of it was common sense! One case study focused on a manager who stated he never say the video and the district manager forced all the local store managers to sign a declaration and statement "I watched this educational video, understand the new corporate culture and understand I am liable and must defend myself in court if I screw up!". I think that's what is happening to our elders and if they don't like it, they will get tossed like a plastic diaper that's sick and tired of being filled with Shit!

Can you tell me if this was more logical than my previous post and if it makes sense? I hate seeing the poor get screwed and hate seeing elders in the Kingdom Hall get all the risk when their just obeying Mother!

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

If your getting a "defined benefit pension plan", the value their offering you is nothing compared to what you would have to achieve and after August 24th's "Flash Crash", your not thinking things through if you go through and take door number 3!

My weird Uncle's pension value their offering him of $150,000 when all his family lived till well in to their 90s, look what they really owe him. Bank's are offering 1/10th of a percent, Insurance Companies are paying banks 2/10ths of a percent to hold monies in excess of $10 million and a little higher on funds greater than $100 million because they don't want the risk of holding large monies needed by insurance companies!

His pension does not add in his health insurance his employer covers or the life-insurance either, you can see how the Risk Shift is easy to spot by using our brains! His pension if he lives to be the least of his parents aunts and uncles will exceed $1.750 million adding in insurance. He retired at 55 years old after working 35 years with the same company, started at 20 on a Union Job, great retirement plan.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The opposite of "the gift that keeps on giving"...

..."the theif that keeps on thieving".

I've gotta remember that.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Are elders becoming disposable diapers?

I would have to answer "No" and "Yes". They cannot be disposed of, but they are full of shit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit