Does anyone have Fifth Estate file foe download?

by betweenworlds 6 Replies latest jw friends

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Does anyone have the Fifth Estate file available that I might download it from? I have a really fast connection. Or if anyone has it on Kazaa can you tell me how it is listed so that I might look it up?

My &^!@$%(@ computer will not open the streaming media file. I keep getting an error message on windows media player. I'm running windows XP and using windows media player 9 the latest stuff...but still no no effect. My husband can open the streaming file on his laptop, he's using windows 2000 and windows media player 7.

Thanks

bw

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Reporter reckons he put into Kazaa P2P last night

under

Artist: Fifth Estate

Subject: Spiritual Shepherds

But I can't find it either, so I don't know, sorry

try typing in

Jehovah, Witness, paedophile, idid but still couldn't find it and i tried for hours literally

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

you can try Kazaa and do a search for

fifthestate1.mp2

fifthestate2.mp2

fifthestate3.mp2

fifth-estate-promo.mp2

I am on DSL so if you have a fast connection it might not take hours

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

lol Gizmo, thanks :)

I tried jehovah, and fifth estate...fifth estate brought up "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" LOL Jehovah brought up a bunch of gospel songs. Ugh. I'm feelings cursed here....my puter is the only one that won't even access the dang streaming file!

Thanks for the response!

bw

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Wow thanks ladylee going to give that a go!!

Nope didn't find it...oh well!

Thanks anyhow :)

Edited by - betweenworlds on 30 January 2003 22:7:34

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

try it again - I had to go off line for a few minutes

• enjoy
    enjoy

I just listened to it on the streaming video on this site and it was awesome. Maybe when they come door to door people will ask them about it or turn JW's away. Hope that usa people can see it... great show...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit