you'r donations

by kls 3 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Ever wonder how much money you gave to the org. for books and pamplets, and then the donations cause the org. can't keep spreading lies without it . just thinking

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I remember being asked a similar question when the elders investigated me for apostacy.

Basically, I didn't give the Witnesses much money, or spend much money on Witness issues.

Yes, they got some for the literature. But let's face it, the literature is not very expensive. Its not worth what we paid for it, but that is a separate issue.

I was too poor to spend much on them. They have other ways of getting rich, and they certainly did not get rich by taking it directly out of my pocket.

Now, I wish that the money I gave them went elsewhere. But, as I told the elders, it wasn't that much anyway. And I told them I did not mind financing my wife's JW activities. The costs were modest, and she has the right to spend money as she pleases.

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

[Removed because I posted the same thing twice.]

Edited by - Skeptic on 30 January 2003 21:35:24

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

No Never!!!!!!!!!!

Now that you have brought it up though...... wish I had all that money now!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit