So let me get this right about what your saying about Jesus!

by nowwhat? 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Jesus the non judgmental man who ate with sinners, fed the hungry, showed compassion for the poor, and who wanted mercy not sacrifice is the going to be leading the charge out of heaven with fire in eyes and out for blood. killing 99.9 % of all men, women and children on earth. Because they didn't heed some obscure religious group that hadn't gotten one bible prophecy right in almost 150 years?!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

That's correct (according to the WT).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Jesus wants Fritos. If you're a Wavy Lays you gets slain.
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

nowwhat that is a very interesting point you brought out. I never thought of it that way. I guess it's do what I did not what someone said I will do. Thanks for a new way of thinking. Still Totally ADD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Well acording to the Bible all those that believe in him are saved and will have everlasting life. So we will need to reduce the death toll a bit. But yes in the gospels he the nice loving son of god say that those that don’t believe need to be killed. But all and all he a really nice guy !

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Its one of the best fiction book of all time. Don't lose any sleep over it.How do the writers in the Red Letter King James version 50 and more years later know that those are the exact words of Jesus. Misquoting Jesus,the story behind who changed the Bible,the wording and why. Bart D. Ehrman. Read this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit