Teddy bear shot by police on steps of Kingdom Hall

by nicolaou 2 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

original story

A Danish bomb squad shot to pieces a teddy bear left on the doorstep of a Jehovah's Witness hall on Thursday evening with a note saying it contained a bomb, police said.

A group of Jehovah's Witnesses on their way into a meeting had found the cuddly toy with a note reading: "If you touch me I will blow up. I am a bomb."

Police told the 80 Jehovah's Witnesses to leave the hall in a quiet suburb 10 km northwest of Copenhagen, and closed off the surrounding area to traffic.

A bomb-disposal robot then approached the bear.

"The bomb unit fired two shots at the teddy bear and there was no reaction. There is nothing that indicates that there actually was a bomb," a Copenhagen police duty officer said.

Police said they were trying to establish who was responsible for the hoax.

Source: Reuters

Published on Jan 24, 2003

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Police said they were trying to establish who was responsible for the hoax.

It was no hoax. That bear was part of a crack team of undercover apostates bent on Kingdom Hall destruction. The latest ploy by these devious minions of Satan is to adopt a 'cute & fluffy' appearance to win the trust of the unwary and then to strike when least expected.

Clearly God is with his people, directing the Danish police to exterminate this vile apostate threat sent by the Arch-Deceiver himself.

Do not be fooled, that bear would have killed you and all those you care about. Be on your guard brothers, and stand firm against these vile machinations of the Devil.

The End cannot be far away!!!

Nic'

• kelpie
    kelpie

LMAO... that is very funny...

it would be interesting to know who did it...

• SLOAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit