TV.JW.ORG (September 2015) - Generation explained again

by Designer Stubble 210 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I mean, how do they possibly believe people to just believe these dates by just grasping them out of the air without people questioning them
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Part that comes out of the self imposed delusion that the GB are really the FDSL , so what they make up has to be legit , correct and spiritually guided by God himself.

Most JWs rather just let this explanation go over their heads and swallow this nonsensical and unscriptural BS.

I think the GB are also aware that they can push these ideas without much objection from the lower classes of JWS. They know their obtained adherents can can be DFed or taken aside and muzzled for apostasy.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    This is one of the thing thats that really woke me up. I had to conduct this watchtower study and was embarrassed at having to explain something ao plainly wrong and stupid. It still infirates me thinking about it
  • Listener
    Listener
    Oubliette's chart is more accurate because he has the second group starting just after 1914 whereas Splane's chart has this second group starting around 1935, as indicated by the red shaded area. They can't even get their own chart right.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Listener: Oubliette's chart is more accurate ...

That's funny. And I don't even believe this shit.

I actually seriously believe they plagiarized my chart. I posted it on this site in response to the January 15, 2014 WT more than a year and a half ago.

They didn't refer to Fred Franz in that article. Now they do.

FayeDunaway: Oubliette, they should have copied your graph more precisely, it's a lot better!!! Theirs is a mess TRYING to be yours

Agreed. Although I think they have come to like being a bit more vague. It gives them more wiggle room later on, not that they need it. The faithful JWs will swallow without question any bullshit the GB print.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I don't know if its been mentioned, but with this broadcast they have cut Russell out. There is no mention of him being part of the generation. They have tried to distance themselves from Russell for a while and now I think that they have officially cut him off.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

FayeDunaway4 hours ago
    Stuckinarut, are you working on 'illustrations' tonight?? I give you a 'good' mark!

Haha... Thanks Faye.....😉
    The funny thing is I used to this illustration in a public talk several years ago. Of course I applied it in a completely different way. How ironic !
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Where are the Scriptures to prove this new idea??

How are " the sheep " not seeing that there are no Scriptures to prove this ??

• steve2
    steve2

How many JWs seriously believe Christ had in mind the concept of "overlapping generation" when he said, "This generation will not pass away until all these things happen..."?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Freddy Franz must have made a deal with the devil. He was finally rewarded for all his goofy prophecy writing that helped make the Watchtower empire with a presidency, but not with the power of his predecessors. And now he's been used in setting all new goofy prophecy using the time of his death as part of it.

Every JW alive that attempts to understand this knows deep down that this will be extended to baby anointed born no later than 1992 being put in the overlap portion. They will put one in the Governing Body to ensure it seems "possible."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit