Letter of thanks to the GOVERNING BODY

by Fruitcake 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

Dear Beloved Governing Body Members at Bethel

I wanted to thank you for the fine job you all have been doing,,,,,,,you know, like dropping crumbs off the table to feed us your spiritual table scraps, and beating us, bearing us down with heavy loads, so many rules and regulations that nobody can follow......

you all look nice in your suits and ties, reminds me of how fine the pharisses dressed with their long fringed garments.

also thank you for the fruit you have been showing, since one of the fruitage of the spirit is love,, thank you for the loveless, rotten fruit you have been feeding people. I hope many more of us are disfellowshipped instead of helped.

Thank you for skinning us and throwing us out so we are forced to be in the wilderness to find a new shepard.

Thank you for being sluggish, and burying your talents, and telling that no one can have the heavenly hope except you guys,

I cant wait for the time when you realize Jehovah has abandoned your house, and he will soon discipline you and turn his attention elsewhere!!!!!!!! YOUR HOUSE HAS BEEN ABANDONED!!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Edited by - fruitcake on 29 January 2003 16:39:1

Edited by - fruitcake on 29 January 2003 16:42:15

Edited by - fruitcake on 29 January 2003 17:50:36

Edited by - Fruitcake on 29 January 2003 17:52:22

• elumn8
    elumn8

:::: APPLAUSE APPLAUSE::::::

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Fruitcake,

I can feel your frustration and it's truly justifiable! The GB bear SO MANY traits of the Pharisees along with their fine suits. have you ever noticed how the crowd at assemblies act when a GB member walk on the stage too? I was todl that they applaud and applaud and applaud and applaud and then try to touch the GB member's hand wehn he gets down off the stage at the end of the assembly! They have a hell of a nerve talking about the reception the Catholics give the Pope, all the while they do the same thing to GB members!

I'm glad you no longer swallow the swill the WT Society INC. where feeding you.

Welcome to the db to both you and elumn8!

Enjoy, discuss, vent ,and don't forget to have fun too!

peace,

somebody

• Francois
    Francois

BRAVO!

REPRISO REPRISO

Very good post and accurant to within a gnat's ass (southern measure of tiny amount)

As I've said in this space so frequently: I say they're a cult, and I say deleted 'em.

francois

Edited by - Englishman on 30 January 2003 10:11:55

• Roddy
    Roddy

Fruitcake, you addressed your letter to the wrong place. Look in a WTS publication for the USA address, print the letter out, put it in the envelope, and apply the necessary postage.

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent Letter!!

"If ever that evil slave should say in his heart 'My master is delaying' and begins to beat his fellow slave, then the Master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour tht he does not know and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with teh hypocrities. There is where his weeping and gnashing of his teeth will be."

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey fruit..

You forgot the Oil Lamps, The Wise and foolish virgins.

I wonder what the Bible means when it talks about the sheep being "skinned' ?..... wierd

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

turn his attention elsewhere!!!!!!!!

That's right! I have gawd's approval and support. If you want me to share gawd's approval and support, just send me your money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit