CBC News from Halifax

by ESTEE 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

FYI: A very interesting news link!

http://www.canada.com/halifax/dailynews/story.asp?id=814CBFD5-E790-446D-BD6D-B405614A4944

Wednesday is the REEEELY BIG SHEW, folks!!! Git yur trigger fingers on that remote!!

Love ya,

ESTEE

• email
    email

Great!...

I really hope we can have it on-line ASAP so that we can see it here in the US...

Thanks

• avengers
    avengers
    But now theres a crack in the fortress walls, and the council of 11 men in New York who are considered vessels for the word of God may be facing not Armageddon the day when everyone except Witnesses dies a fiery death but public scrutiny. Lets hope its hot, and fiery, and never dies down.

The Truth is marching on. Let it all be revealed. Everything. Show the world what kind of "leaders" these men really are.

Go CBC. Go.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Just noticed on LINK station (on Direcway cable) that they had a promo for "Suffer the Little Children" (I think the one that was shown in the UK) will be on on Sunday night, Feburary 2 at 7, I believe they said.

CG

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

If anyone is taping it, may I have a copy of it? In VHS format?

Hope they caption the program too.

Yizuman

• outnfree
  • sf
    sf

"But now theres a crack in the fortress walls, and the council of 11 men in New York who are considered vessels for the word of God may be facing not Armageddon the day when everyone except Witnesses dies a fiery death but public scrutiny. Lets hope its hot, and fiery, and never dies down."

Praise JAWS!!

sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Go to the main link on this db and read page 7. You get the Montreal Gazette and the killer review in the Globe and Mail.

Right on people !!!!!

hawk

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Lets hope its hot, and fiery, and never dies down."

Now we wouldn't want to disappoint the good journalist's hopes, would we?

Expatbrit

• sf
    sf

Grabs hawkEYE, and dances around the towers Walls singing:

when the Walls come tumblin' down

when the Walls go rumblin' rumblin'

when the Walls go tumblin' and tumblin'

rumblin' and crumblin'

(kisses hawk on his cheek and keeps singin')

sKally, rollin' on da floor laughing with Glee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit