ExJW-Meetup in DC

by maxwell 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• maxwell
    maxwell

Hello, x-jw's in the Washington, DC metropolitan area...and other people too.

I just want to encourage those who have the time to come to the meetup. That sounds like an invitation to the meeting. But I digress. I went to our meetup here a couple of months ago. There were 5 signed up so it didn't get canceled that time. Although only one other person actually showed up, we had drinks and talked a little about our common experiences as JW and a little about other stuff. I had an enjoyable time. So if you're in the DC area, and you want to meet some other ex-jw, I think its a cool thing. We had two confirmed attendees for this month, Saturday Feb.1, the last time I checked exjw.meetup.com. Hopefully we'll get the requisite 4 so that it can happen.

Maxwell

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Maxwell,

How have you been?

I have been to 3 meetups here in the LA-Santa Monica area. It has always been interesting.

Good luck

cellmould

• cellomould
    cellomould

So as not to bump Maxwell's thread from its prominence in the "Desperately Seeking" / Reunions section, I post this here beneath it.

There is an ex-JW meetup in LA also:

Saturday, Feb 1 @ 5PM -- Aroma Caf

4360 Tujunga Ave.

Studio City, CA 91604

http://exjw.meetup.com/rsvp?e=125063&v=4351

cellmould

• maxwell
    maxwell

Hello cellomould,

Things are cool here. Ho'w's things on the left coast? Just hope we get enough so that it isn't canceled this time. We've got two now so we need two more.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Maxwell,

things are alright over here on the 'left' coast. Are you a conservative?

I didn't see anyone at this meetup, by the way.

How are you lately?

cellmould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit