Chicago Il. or northwest suburbs...

by logansrun 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• logansrun
    logansrun

Hey,

Any windy-city-ites on this board? I left about 9 months ago...NOT born-again Christian....student...26...very happy with my life of science and philosophy...not bitter about the JWs (though they are a funny group, aren't they?). Would love to meet others for upbuilding association with like minded ones, hee hee. Leave a message.

BTW....I used to go to Norwood Park cong, Ravenswood and Wheaton.

B

• Lin
    Lin

I used to live up there, but I'm in Texas now. I used to go to the Palatine Cong and also Burbank. I lived there for a long time, and am thrilled that I'm NOT there anymore. Hated the winters...ugh. Welcome to the forum!

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'm out in Sandwich IL, just west of Naperville. Welcome to the board!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi Logan and welcome to the board....

I went to North Unit in Chicago (Elston and a street I cannot remember), then we moved to the 'burbs, started in Addison, then tried Villa Park, then Glen Ellyn, Carol Stream and my mom is back in Addison. She lives in Wood Dale...still a dub, however.

I have not been around the JW for almost 20 years...I still hear all the stories though.

BTW Roybatty....my mom told me that brother we talked about in e-mail is a wonderful brother with a loving wife!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Where did your cong meet? in the Baha'i temple?

yuck, yuck!

carm

• roybatty
    roybatty
    BTW Roybatty....my mom told me that brother we talked about in e-mail is a wonderful brother with a loving wife!!

You mean SC? Wow, I thought he was divorced and Df'd. Wouldn't mind finding his first wife. hubba hubba!

• voltaire
    voltaire

Logansrun,

I'm not from the Chicago area originally, I moved to Chicago about 5 years ago. I went to the hall on Diversey, 5008. There are 2 English, 2 Spanish and a Polish congregation. I haven't gone for about a year now. I live on the north side.

• archangel01
    archangel01

Not from there i'm a Canuck

Does anyone live near Winnipeg, Manitoba that wants to meet up!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit