United Nations Global Peace And Security Announcement September 2015 / Attack On Christians

by Timothex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Timothex
    Timothex
    THE UNITED NATIONS WILL SHORTLY ANNOUNCE GLOBAL PEACE AND SECURITY. THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ATTACK ON THE TRUE RELIGION [ JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ] LEAD BY POPE FRANCIS AND INTERN WILL BRING ARMAGEDDON / PARADISE. Please brothers and sisters share this information with EVERYONE! http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/08/31/united-nations-peace-and-security-september-2015/ http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/08/21/the-key/ ( my opinion )
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I think you've got your eschatology a bit off - the cry of peace and security comes, then the governments turn on false religion and that's completely wiped out leaving only JWs. It's only at that point that they turn on JWs.

Interesting that it seems that the governments (especially in Russia, China and Austrailia/UK here of late) are turning on JWs while leaving "christendom" alone. In any event, if it happens like you say it oughta be a great light show - I'll be sure to grab a drink and sit a chair out on my balcony for the best viewing.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Wasn't 1986 a whole UN year of peace and security?

Wasn't Armageddon's eminence also imminent back then?

Also "AND INTERN WILL BRING ARMAGEDDON"

I wholeheartedly agree that an intern will probably start Armageddon. They generally have no clue what the hell they're doing and I can imagine that one might mess up at CERN causing a black hole of some sort.

• sir82
    sir82

Woop! Woop! Woop!

Head for your basements, everybody! This is it, the big one!

Surely the 186th time this rumor has been been promoted, is the one sure time it will come true!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    That PDF looks pretty... amateur?
  • Stealth
    Stealth
    Hurry back to the Kingdumb Hall folks. You probably have just enough time to turn in your field service time slips before the door closes! LOL
  • Munster Abu
    Munster Abu
    THE UNITED NATIONS WILL SHORTLY ANNOUNCE GLOBAL PEACE AND SECURITY

Brilliant. Everyone will believe that when they announce it what with wars here, there and everywhere. Impeccable timing from good old UN

THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ATTACK ON THE TRUE RELIGION [ JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ] LEAD BY POPE FRANCIS AND INTERN WILL BRING ARMAGEDDON / PARADISE.

Now do we know which intern Pope Francis is going to use? I think we can head them off at the pass and thus save ourselves from the GT (Not to be confused with G&T) for another while yet.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    In america, white house interns have been know to bring things to a climax
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

@_Morpheus lmao!

Except the grand climax was not at hand if you know what I mean...

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I'll get the popcorn ready. It really is strange that JWs have built up the UN in their minds when in reality they are a extremely ineffective peace keeping organization with very little power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit