German Cannabalism

by meadow77 8 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

My husband came home the other day and said he heard about something really disgusting. He said a friend of his had told him a story about this guy in Germany. He put an internet ad looking for another man to slaughter. Apparently a young man answered his ad. The young man willingly wanted to be cut up and eaten, and that's exactly what happened. The police supposedly have the whole thing on video.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/12/14/1039656260495.html

I found this new's site with some more information. Have any of you heard about this, is it for real?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Yes, we have heard about it; yes, it is for real.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42542&site=3

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Damn! Just when I was thinking of expanding my culinary prowess into European cuisine! Guess I'll just stick with gumbo for the Super Bowl!

• meadow77
    meadow77

Ahhh-I did a search for German Cannibalism before I posted, but I spelled cannibalism wrong so nothing came up. This was just so gross and strange, I couldn't believe I hadn't heard about it before. It sounded too sick to be true, and I was wondering is someone was pulling my husband's leg. Sick Sick Sick.

Edited to correct spelling

Edited by - meadow77 on 26 January 2003 12:4:39

Edited by - meadow77 on 26 January 2003 12:6:32

• Perry
    Perry

The guy probably just wanted a Manwich.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

It is said that the perpetrator is mad about the "victim" because he lied about his age. He was much older and that - of course - has an influence on the meat quality...

• Mary
    Mary

When I guy says "I want you to eat me", I always thought he was talking about sex. Silly me!

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

I wonder if anyone's got the film rights to this story yet? Bet they'll have to pay an arm and a leg to get'em!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I guess no one ever told this guy it was impolite to play with your food...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit