WHO DA Man?

by Gizmo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Who DA MAN?

hehehehe does a Jig, spins around and sits back down! wooohoooooo...Thinks again, may mean I spend too much time here offcourse DOH!

• Debz
    Debz

Yes I think you can take that either way Giz.......hey at least its COOLER (even had a few drops of rain tonight...)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Gizmo I think you are the first poster I've seen do this. LOL.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

SW33T!!! I made the list!!!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

You got rain Debz??? woooohooooo, nothing here, bet yours was just a tease huh? Cooler yes no need for the A/C today.

PLMKRZY: I was bored...heheheh had to get some excitement in my life...LOL

Errrr Debz, ran out of posts again..LOL...sorry, that's the price you gotta pay for fame! LOL

Ummm I thought the meet was in March?

Where is it, I will tentatively say yes to coming, but I can't promise.

And thanks for the nice words

Going to bed now folks, Goodnight all, you too SFO aka T_H take it easy dude.

Edited by - Gizmo on 26 January 2003 7:27:45

• Debz
    Debz

Was only VERY light rain for half hour Giz.....but did feel good....I had a/c on till bout 2pm today as it was hot here.....

and congrats on the posts ....its good that you have such POSITIVE input.....Cheers (hey are you going to the meetup on Feb1 ?)

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Errrr Debz, ran out of posts again..LOL...sorry, that's the price you gotta pay for fame! LOL

Ummm I thought the meet was in March?

Where is it, I will tentatively say yes to coming, but I can't promise.

And thanks for the nice words

Going to bed now folks, Goodnight all, you too SFO aka T_H take it easy dude

bttt for Debz, Gawwwddd she must think I'm so rude, sorry Debz

• Debz
    Debz

Nah..thats ok Giz....we are having a meetup on the 1st feb if you`d like to come...email me and I`ll give ya details.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit