Things Four Presidents Would Be Disfellowedshipped

by Blueblades 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Russell: Anti-organizational teachings,celebrating birthdays,Christmas and holiday observance, military involvement tolerated, not draing blood from food, considering self to be the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", selling miracle wheat,dabbling in the occult, and signing his own books.

Rutherford: Signing his own books, beer parties at bethel,making many enemies within and without the organization.

Knorr: Having private opinions on 1975 and the time of the end counter to what was printed in the Watchtower.

Fred Franz: He was too smart to be disfellowedshipped. Besides ,he practically invented disfellowshipping.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

And finally one more president,what could he be disfellowedshipped for ? Causing dissension at bethel. Why? Because of a loss of respect for the leadership.

• Francois
    Francois

I think Knorr should have been disfellowshipped for councilling new Bethelites on how to urinate without touching their Pee-pees. The guy was a nut from one end to another.

francois

• Mary
    Mary

".....Knorr should have been disfellowshipped for councilling new Bethelites on how to urinate without touching their Pee-pees...."

ROFLMAO! Oh my god, are you serious on this one???? Knorr actually tried doing this???

As for previous Presidents in the Borg, what about Jesus himself? He'd be DF'd for eating with prostitutes, and tax collectors, for openly questioning the leaders interpretation of the bible, for talking to single women (leading them on!), causing "dissention" in the congregation by exposing those at the top for the hypocrites that they are. He'd also get it for not going out in the "door-to-door" ministry (Jesus always spoke in a public place, never did he go door to door), not counting time on His Field Service Report, for having a beard and for telling everyone He did not return invisibily in 1914.

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

I find it hard to beleive the part about not touching pee pee, can you please provide any Documented INFO. regards rick

• minimus
    minimus

Can any Bethelites verify this "pee-pee" thing regarding N.H.Knorr???

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

who were the president's following Franz ???

was not Henschel forced to step down / resigned as well ??? and why ???

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    was not Henschel forced to step down / resigned as well ??? and why ???

I heard it was due to health problems.

Winston.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Umm, wasn't it during the re-Borganization a couple of years ago? The GB would no longer have a prez, as they were dividing into several legal corporations and the GB would be separate from all. No longer a position for president since that part is now only a religious organization. I remember the letters being read several times in congregation about the new structure, and all the excitement, but have to admit I didn't pay too much attention. I also remember visiting Bethel and having Henschel pointed out in hallway as the "former" prez.

Odrade

• Odrade
    Odrade

Also, I suppose the changes could have been hastened by Henschel's health problems. He was looking very frail when I saw him, and he had been spending some time in the infirmary.

Odrade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit