Jehovah’s Witnesses girls molested, police say; Santa Ana man held

by OrphanCrow 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Jehovah’s Witnesses girls molested, police say; Santa Ana man held

A 41-year-old Santa Ana man was behind bars Friday on suspicion of sexually assaulting four girls he met through his ties to a Jehovah’s Witnesses church in Santa Ana, police said.

Jose Luis Aguilera was arrested at his home Friday on suspicion of molesting four girls he met through a Kingdom Hall Jehovah’s Witness Church in Santa Ana, where their families worship, according to Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna.

The girls are 9 to 12 years old, and the alleged sexual assaults began in the spring of 2014, when the suspect lived in Tustin, Bertagna said.

The most recent alleged sexual assault happened in July, Bertagna said.

Police learned of the allegations after one of the girls told her family about the incidents, Bertagna said.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Those poor families, I know the complete devastation and confusion they are going through right now.

I'm happy the authorities have the case so they will at least be offered support from those who know what they are doing.

• Autumnation4414
    Autumnation4414
    Wow, that's right where I grew up as a JW. I'm just glad the police were informed.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    These stories are very sad. I feel so bad for the young children involved. I hope Brother Jackson will make the time to reach out to this family. Since these allegations are recent. It would be nice if the org leaders would start applying the information they gathered at the Royal Commission meetings. The child abuse in this organization is very real and is still happening. Not apostate driven lies...Mr. Lett!
  • prologos
    prologos
    For starters , with the knowledge that a certain percentage of the population has that leaning, make a point not to accept service reports from any suspected molesters. deduct their past "service" from the tabulation. Do not allow them to show their face in the field service even with the now mandatory " never alone in the service" policy.
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

http://mynewsla.com/orange-county/2015/09/04/jehovahs-witnesses-girls-molested-police-say-santa-ana-man-held/

Add a comment...

Tman Davis ·
    Thank you so much for bringing attention to this global epidemic. Jehovah's Witnesses are an anti-gov't cult so they don't allow their members to report crimes against women & children to the police. They do not ban convicted child molesters from cult activities such as going door to door. Don't EVER allow your child to speak to them! For more information on the epidemic of rape, incest & child molestation in the JW cult visit:

Beth Soloman ·
    This abuse problem is a pandemic in the congregations of jehovah's witnesses and has been for decades. Were it not for the public media and the ex-jw community, thousands of victims within and outside the faith would continue to suffer without a voice to speak for them.

We as a society do our citizens a grave injustice by allowing this faith to proselytize in our neighborhoods.

The next jehovah's witness to show up at your door might very well be a child molester or a wife beater. Domestic violence is still the elephant in the room in this religion.

Alexandra James
    The Royal Commission inquiry in Australia recently revealed that JWs knew of 1,006 pedophiles in their religion in the past few decades, with not one being reported to police. Not one. Some had multiple victims, and those are just the ones who were reported to elders and confirmed. How many others terrorize and threaten their victims into silence, using their positions as elders and even fathers to keep them quiet? Even if they did tell elders, what becomes of it if no one calls the police to have the offender arrested? One case was documented that the elders told a victim, who was being beaten and raped by her own father, to "respect" him, and advised the father to return to the home even after the mother confirmed he was molesting all four of his daughters. Please visit JWvictims.org to find out more about this obscenity called a religion.
  • flipper
    flipper

It is disgusting how prevalent child abuse has become within the Jehovah's Witness organization. It's a criminal organization allowing " child molesting " criminals to continue unpunished within the walls of WT Society protection away from police authorities who would " give Jehovah ( translation WT Society ) a bad name " if WT officials let police handle these abuses. Well, it's high time " Jehovah " gets a bad name in my opinion. WT Society claims to represent " Him " - so let WT leaders pay the price.

I hope this perpetrator in Santa Ana gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AndersonsInfo
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I must commend the family in this case for not relying on the BOE to sort the issue out. Now if only other parents would follow the example. Poor kids. Can we just make it legal to have an open hunting season on pedos please? No guns allowed, only bludgeoning weapons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit