more quotes

by truthseeker1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I know some of these have already been posted, but I get a laugh out of them anyways:

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why i dismiss yours.

I think i'll believe in gosh instead of god.if you don't believe in gosh too, you'll be darned to heck!

It's your god There your rules You go to hell

Nobody wants to die, but everyone wants to go to heaven

An apology for the Devil: it must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.

Religion is what keeps the poor from killing the rich

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned

Faith is to human as sand is to ostrich

2 hands working does more than a 1000 clasped in prayer.

"I refuse to prove I exist" says god "For proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing." "Oh" says man "But the bible proves u exist and so therefore u don't."

Prayer=To ask the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

Stealing! How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives sermons at church? Captain what's-his-name?---Homer Simpson

Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't-- it's that girls should stick to girl's sports,such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.---Homer Simpson

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Sam, these are priceless! LMAO

• blondie
    blondie

truthseeker1,where did you find those?

Blondie

• Mackin
    Mackin
    "I refuse to prove I exist" says god "For proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing." "Oh" says man "But the bible proves u exist and so therefore u don't."

You missed the 2nd half of that quote:

"I refuse to prove I exist" says god "For proof denies faith and without faith I am nothing." "Oh" says man "But the bible proves you do exist and so therefore you don't. QED!" "Oh" says God, I hadn't thought of that, and promptly dissappears in a puff of logic.

"Oh", says man, that was easy, and then proceeds to prove that black is actually white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Mackin (of the "Douglas Adams is the almighty" class)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I did a search for the highlighted quote, wanted to know who said it, and came up with a page. Selected the ones I liked.

The author of my quote is unknown...oh well.

• blondie
    blondie

Truthseeker1, my search found that Napoleon said your highlighted quote.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit