The single question of simplicity

by Gig 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Gig
    Gig

Having made the somewhat selfish decision to minimize my WTS research, it has been necessary for me to attempt several generalizations and summaries for the sake of personal closure. This investigative process consumed approximately two of my years and I'm approaching my Oh-so-sought-after final statement, for my own finality and for anyone who may also have interest.

Because I consider many of you my friends I felt it appropriate to ask your opinion and comment. As much as I've endeavored to find a single, all inclusive descriptive word for the WTS, I am as of yet unable to satisfactorily reduce it less than two. I submit to you the consumation of my effort, to this date, for your consideration...The WTS in two words: Holy $hit. At first it might seem inaccurate given that the term is an oxymoron, but wouldn't you first of all be willing to agree that 'moron' has its rightful place in this calculation? Secondly, not only is the word 'holy' a wonderful ironic accompanyment...mainly because it cannot be properly (no partial-quoting) interpreted independent of the remainder of my summation, that being self-explanitory...but also it is correctly incorporated everybit as carelessly as the WTS's frequent assigned usage, therefore being further, if not entirely, representative of the subject attemted to be described.

In the interest of fair play I'll respectfully ask that none of you make a mockery of my very genuine effort as it has come at a great price. But if you find yourselves disagreeable with my findings, perhaps you'll offer your insight and possibly even your own renderings at their most elementary point, explanitory elaboration is welcomed. I believe we could all enjoy, in fact appreciate each others perception and answer to the question........ The WTS in a single word?

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Gig,

Insidious Liars are the 2 words that keep coming to my mind as I do more and more research!

I have to say though sugar that Your 2 words ARE so much better as in my research I have felt like I have been wading through a DUNG heap!!

The stench of the WT lies does reach to High Heaven!! Of this fact I am sure.

Often when I have been researching about The WTBS the children have heard me exclaim INSIDIOUS LIARS!!

Thanx to you Gig I now have a New outward exclamation to express while cleaning my mind out of the never ending stench that are the teachings of The WTBS!

I tip my hat to you friend.

*** Rbi8 Romans 1:24-25 *** 24 Therefore God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, that their bodies might be dishonored among them, 25 even those who exchanged the truth of God for the lie

*** Rbi8 Romans 3:7-8 *** 7 Yet if by reason of my lie the truth of God has been made more prominent to his glory, why am I also yet being judged as a sinner? 8 And [why] not [say], just as it is falsely charged to us and just as some men state that we say: Let us do the bad things that the good things may come? The judgment against those [men] is in harmony with justice.

Thank-you Gig,....para ti.....

Christian Love,

Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 24 January 2003 14:0:56

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 24 January 2003 14:1:50

• jesusstolemyhotrod
    jesusstolemyhotrod

there is only one word I can come up with:

Deprivation

my reasons:

members are more often then not, deprived of their spirit, their right to free speach and thought, their money, their families, their friends, their time, their freedom, their enjoyment of what life truly has to offer, and their individuality, and so many, many other aspects of their lives.

• Francois
    Francois

Gig, I can't find a thing wrong with your two words. And you managed to be creative with it as well. There is no doubt in my mind that the house of cards known as the WTBTS is going to fall. All we have to do is to keep kicking the table, and it's gonna come down. When, I don't know. I just believe that evil contains the seed of its own destruction and that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is evil to the core. It must fall, or there's no God.

francois

• Gig
    Gig

HEY! The sincerity was the joke! Have some fun...please do make a mockery!

• Gig
    Gig

On second thought, out of respect for your sincere replies, take it either way.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

ROLF Gig!!

Arent we boring!! LOL

I have been writing a brochure about WT Bull $hit and so have been overly serious of late!

Thanx for helping me laugh at myself!!

Ciao 4 now ,

U_R

Para ti.......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LIARS!!

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi... love the question....

I too became completely engrossed in study after finding out the troof bout the truth... and I spent a couple of years compelled to dispell as much of the WTS bullsh*t as I could. It can become quite consuming, but I got over it, and I've moved on.

The one descriptive word that comes to mind when I think of all involved with the WTS is WASTE. I think that one word describes the entire escapade. It's unfortunate, but that was my immediate thought to your question.

I like the other answers too....

Inq

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit