Polish Publishers that became inactive in 2015 will be reported to Branch Office

by wifibandit 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Wonder if turning in your JW paradise credits will be the subject of this months Broadcast drivel.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    How would the elders know what the real reasons were? The last thing that one can tell them is the truth....
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    I'm with you Freemindfade I reckon it's a test sample to see if they can find the causes of JDubs leaving. They then will attempt specific propaganda remedies to counter the problems they uncover...let's hope it is a total failure.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    "Return To Jehovah"

"Return To Servitude of The Self Appointed Governing Body and Their Personal Man Made Doctrines"

Fixed that for ya :)

• sir82
    sir82

How would the elders know what the real reasons were? The last thing that one can tell them is the truth...

Exactly. What idiot would tell the elders anything other than what they want to hear?

Whether the inactive guy is a true believer who is just "discouraged", or a fader just hanging on so he is allowed to talk to his grandkids, either way they're just going to tell the elders something that sounds "safe".

• poopie
    poopie

Top 20 reasons why people become inactive 1.lack if love shown to them.2.lack of respect.3.hall feels like a police state. Pedophiles 4.Begging for money.5.Elders abusing power.6.wholesale shunning7.monitoring publishers every move.8.mean nasty looks when one does pop in.9.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    The Watchtower Matrix is begining its search from those that are being unplugged ...
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The WTS almost always reacts to 1.)money 2.) politics 3.) money 4.) law 5.) money.

I find it odd that the letter is specifically asking for names. I can see the weird and wacky notions that are connected to data collection - the WTS has always been obssessed with numbers. But, to ask for the names is rather creepy.

Could the WTs be trying to distance themselves from people that they don't want to be held accountable for? As in..."Oh, we don't have to pay compensation out for their actions...they aren't even a Jehovah's Witness. See? We have proof. That guy? He ain't one of us!"

• Half banana
    Half banana
    There's creepiness for you Birdy, it sounds like the beginnings of the Watchtower police state with tabs on every individual's potential to expose them...a trial run for the paradise police state to come...
  • fukitol
    fukitol

Along with the new Return to Jehovah brochure, this is a very interesting development that shows the WBTS has become increasingly concerned with recent surges in the number of inactive ones.

As increasing numbers of JWs have become disaffected and disillusioned and thus withdrawn financial support through donations, increasing numbers are now no longer supporting field service.

This letter means the WBTS is starting to panic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit