What will they do.

by jelly 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jelly
    jelly

HOW DO YOU THINK THE SOCIETY WILL RESPOND?

Many people in America think the UN is useless. It is more than just the recent Iraq stuff. It has to do with things like Libya having a seat on the human rights commission; and Americans feeling that the UN has a general inability to solve any problem anywhere at any time. It is possible, now more than anytime before, that America could one day pull out of the UN. If the UN collapses completely, like the League of Nations, how do you think the society will respond? If I remember, correctly when the Soviet Union collapsed the society just played a shell game with the king of the north. Their spin was the king of the north often changes identities. The United Nations however is a corner stone to their prophetic vision. I dont want the UN to collapse but it would be almost worth it to see how the Society would play it. I personally think the UN collapsing would rank somewhere between 1975 and the new light about the generation in scale of people making an exodus.

Terry

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Tell another lie

• SYN
    SYN

Don't worry Jelly, changes in Doctrine are just the sign of a PROGRESSIVE Society, remember? (bleh)

If the UN were to disband, there would be serious BS on a worldwide scale - religion would be the LAST of our worries, believe me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit