Attention Scully & Mulan

by mouthy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I owe you an apoligy...I do NOT have Pay Attention to the Flock I am so sorry- I was thinking of the book " Preparing for Child Custody Cases" & also the book" Refutation of Preparing For Child Custody Cases" Sorry guys ..Only excuse to many books !! and the age issue >>>>Excuse me

• Mulan
    Mulan

I thought you might have had an elder boyfriend, Grace.

• Scully
    Scully

No apology necessary Grace.

Love, Scully

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Mouthy,

If you are so inclined I would be very interested in getting copies of the material in this book.

Email me and we can talk about it.

Goshawk

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Scully.

I can see you. You changed your pic !. Is that you ? Hello ! Nice to see you.

I wish more people would post their real pics, but I fully understand why some don't. Besides some of the animated pics are so hilarious.

Elsewhere's kills me. From a little rascal to a little baby. I laugh evertime I come across one of his posts, which is quite often. Elsewhere, have you found a way around the 20 post max ?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Holy smokes Grace, you have a house full of good stuff!

Perhaps we can talk about the stuff above after sorting out the other stuff...lol

Expatbrit

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have over 200 hundred testimonies tapes of EX JWs I have all David Reeds Books -Jim Penton- Dan Hall 50 years a borg member, I have two file cabinets of letter from ex & Ins good & bad letters. I have all the videos, Witness at your door- Counterfeit Christians-.False Prophets-All of Lori Mcgregors Tapes. Expat brit !!! why not drive up some time....Peter Stride knows where I am - I have a wealth of stuff you might like.I am sending the kidnapping tape off to you Monday ....Thanks Girls for forgiving me....I wouldnt have an ex anything thank you !Mulan especially a man>>>>A JW man has a hard time forgetting WOMEN are equel to them....."THERE IS NO MALE OR FEMALE IN CHRIST:" ( am I starting a war????? he,he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit