On The Way To The Promised Land

by Zechariah 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

In honor of Martin Luther King I am refreshing my past posting "God Bless America".

Part 1

Part 2

I have made the case that ML King is reliving the spiritual programming of Moses together with the whole account of the Israelites return to the promised land.

If my theory is correct the last 40 years since his death has been a period of wandering for his people before entering the promised land. Current events are shaping up in miraculous ways to fulfill this prophecy. By this calculation the year 2008 is the scheduled time for the prophecied entry into the promised land made by Martin.

My expectations of the future were super optimistic in line with Martin's dream. I have been inspired with the following understanding regarding the interpretation of key Bible prophecy about this most important time in Bible history.:

My expectation upon first realizing this modern day reinactment of Israels entry into the promised land was that mankind worldwide would be spritually raised up to meet Christ in the air in a global Christ consciousness. This new ruling spirit would gather the nations together in mutual cooperation to meet the all the worlds comon problems.

This I truly see as the true sense of the battle of Armageddon. Ironically it was Charles Russel in his Studies In The Scriptures book "The Battle Of Armageddon" describes the true nature of the battle of Armageddon. It is a spiritual battle which is basically Good against evil. It is prophecied That the spirit of chist will guarantee final victory for mankind from all his problems and lead to a glorious time on earth MLK describes as enterig the promised land.

I very optmistically believed when I first had realization of this modern reinactnt of Bible prophecy. I expected well prior to the 2000 elections that World events will consistently be controlled by Democrats whose policies I recognize to be modeled after Christian principles of love, peace, justice, forgivemess, etc. This as opposd to the haughty, prideful, self righteous, and vengeful principles held by Republcans.

It considerably depressd me when the Republicans won the election. It did not seem that events were being angelically coordinated in the right direction and that entry into the spiritual promise land could not be possible by 2008.

I since have seen that Bushs administration and the polltical control obtained by Republicans was a blessing in disguise as it served as a catalyst for raising to the forefront of peoples consciousness all the issues or battlefronts that must be fought before entry into te promised land. These are all individual battlegrounds in the the War of Armageddon.

There is the war specifically against terrorism, crime, injustice, the death penalty, the right to abortion, against poverty and sickness, etc, etc. Bush being consistently on the wrong side of all these issues raisies them to be the decisive factor in the upcoming 2004 elections. This would prepare the way for the new administartion that would lead us into the promised land in 2008 as Clinton led us positively into the new millenium.

I have a major goal and the thing that I pray for that would fulfill my life. That is to recieve the blessing MLK did not live to see. That is the entry into the promised land of which he spoke. Here all men white men and black, jews and gentiles, men and woman, would all sing the words of the old Negro spiritual, Free at last, free at last, great God almighty, free at last.

Zechariah
    ON THE WAY TO PROMISED LAND

• larc
    larc

Zechariah, you have a gift for writing. I think you have promise and could possibly start a new religion. Your concepts are, well, interesting to say the least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit