It's Snowing Here Like The WTS Is.....

by TR 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

...losing membeship! God sakes! Hope it melts soon! Too many hills around here.

TR

• Solace
    Solace

TR,

Tell me about it.

I dont think it will be melting here anytime soon though.

This is how much snow we have right now, its usually a bit higher by the end of Feb.

These are m y poor frozen apple trees.

This is my driveway.

Thank God for plows and snowblowers, ya know?

Edited by - heaven on 22 January 2003 21:20:49

• aarque
    aarque

Wow Heaven..that's just what it looks out out my door here in northern NY..and it's snowing right now...the only good thing about it is that it makes no noise when it falls....

• TR
    TR

Holy Monkey, Heaven!

It's raining here today, so snow is going bye-bye. Yay.

TR

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Heaven. Holy Cow ! What snow belt state do you live in ?

My wife lived in Michagan, for a while, and that was the norm. This year in our city in Northern Ontario, we have NO SNOW...yet. It is unbelievable. We had a brown Christmas for the first time in history of weather records.

But man it is cold . http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45154&site=3

• Solace
    Solace

Xjw,

Northern Michigan is where I am! Howd ya ever guess?

TR,

Awww,, send some of that warm weather our way! Its well below zero here, with the wind chill.

aarque,

Yeah, its quiet and the kids love the huge banks and drifts, since they are really into the snowboarding thing right now.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Being born and raised in Chicago, I can definitely relate to those suffering blizzards and below 0 temperatures.

I talked to a friend in Chicago yesterday, he said it was a cloudy, gray, overcast day with the temperature at 4 degrees Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -20.

On the same day, here in southern Florida, I enjoyed blue skies and a sunny day with a high temperature of 73.

I do not miss winter one bit up north.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit