New wireless keyboard!!!!!!!

by pr_capone 4 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I dont know how many of you all know that Logitech was giving away free cordless keyboards and mice about 2 months ago but they were. It was a promotion in which they gave away 20,000 keyboard and mice duo's to celebrate the companies 20th year in business or some jazz like that. Anyhow, in that give away one had to log in to a particual web site and winners were chosen at random.

Anyhow, I won 3 keyboards (one for myself, one for my best friend as a christmas gift, and one I sold to another friend for a mere $25)

I just recieved the first of three and I must say that it is the single coolest thing I own on my computer! Absolutaly love it!

Just thought I would share.

Eric of the cordless class!

Edited by - pr_capone on 22 January 2003 6:17:48

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Welcome to the wonderful world of cordless! Glad you enjoy it...it is the little things in life that makes it worth living. ((((((((Eric))))))))))

~Laura

• SYN
    SYN

Cordless keyboards - making WarDriving a real CINCH! Yeehah!

Be CAREFUL!

• Princess
    Princess

I bought a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse months ago. I love them! My old mouse cord was too short and was driving me crazy.

Cordless is the way to go.

Rachel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah... I have a wireless mouse and keyboard set too... LOVE IT!

The only thing that bugs me is I have to change the batteries in the mouse every month or two. They should have made a Recharging Dock that I can set the mouse in when not in use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit