Email to Royal Commission on Lies

by LevelThePlayingField 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I wrote this email today to the royal commission:

Dear Royal Commission:

I am writing you to tell you that many of the Jehovah's Witnesses who have testified have lied to the commission under oath, and they have done so with ease because of what they have been taught through their publications. They have a two-volume encyclopedia called Insight on the Scriptures which I have quoted below. They feel it is perfectly OK to lie to the commission if it means protecting Jehovah's Witnesses.

"While malicious lying is definitely condemned in the Bible, this does not mean that a person is under obligation to divulge truthful information to people who are not entitled to it. Jesus Christ counseled: “Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw your pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open.” (Mt 7:6) That is why Jesus on certain occasions refrained from giving full information or direct answers to certain questions when doing so could have brought unnecessary harm. (Mt 15:1-6; 21:23-27; Joh 7:3-10) Evidently the course of Abraham, Isaac, Rahab, and Elisha in misdirecting or in withholding full facts from nonworshipers of Jehovah must be viewed in the same light.Ge 12:10-19; chap 20; 26:1-10; Jos 2:1-6;Jas 2:25; 2Ki 6:11-23.

Lie — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY
    This is an authorized Web site of Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is a research tool for publications in various languages produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Good job, let me know what the reply is :)
  • vinman
    vinman
    Here is the link to the actual Watchtower Society letter concerning Theocratic Warfare: http://www.silentlambs.org/theowarfare.htm
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Good on you. I have the same two volumes plus the older version that Ray Franz was involved in. May I PM you?
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp

It is a good email, but i will point out that both Justice McClellan and Angus Stewart fully understand how much they lied. These are both very clever and wise men, they could see through the usual rubbish very easily.

Here is where Ron De Rooy was caught out lying, and he has to lie even more. (He claimed he cant remember the allegations)

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

It's okay to post material to them. It enhances the problems, it does not allow the issue to die the death of time and distance. Most of the changes we have wanted came about through perseverance. I know for myself I unashamedly post things that prove G Jackson was lying. They are then overwhelmed with this human "outrage". Look at the example of those who have sought refuge in Germany. This is not a new situation, it just got bigger because so many feel safer getting out while they can.
    What shamed the British Government into action?

Public concern, love? How about a bit of good old compassion? If something is wrong.........phone, write, post, yell...No amount of protest over a wrong thing is bad. We are connected now. In spite of that simon idiot who has no clue as to what we are doing to help.............arhhggg, different topic sorry...Do come out from under your' rock little simon..........

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    umbertoecho - yes, you can pm me.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Here's the email I got back from the Royal Commission:

Sensitive: Personal

Dear Mr XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for the information you have provided to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse on 6 September 2015.

Your email has been passed to the Royal Commission’s Case Study 29 (Jehovah’s Witnesses) public hearing team for their consideration.

More information on the public hearing, including transcripts, is available from the Royal Commission’s website atwww.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/636f01a5-50db-4b59-a35e-a24ae07fb0ad/case-study-29,-july-2015,-sydney.

Thank you again for your email and for your interest in the work of the Royal Commission.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Reed
    Chief Executive Officer

GPO Box 5283 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
    www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au

Follow the Royal Commission on:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

umbertoecho - "It's okay to post material to them. It enhances the problems, it does not allow the issue to die the death of time and distance."

Yup.

Link, "like", and hashtag the shit out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit