POEM FOR SCUMBAG CHILD MOLESTERS

by wildfire 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wildfire
    wildfire

HI ALL JUST HAVE A POEM I AM DEDICATING TO ALL THOSE HURT BY CHILD MOLESTERS called LIARS GAME

Where have all the liars gone?

To hell is where they belong........

They take away someones life

Make them cry in shame

But WHO is the one that should be SHAMED?????????

When they play the LIARS GAME...

Why won't you believe what they say

Their pain won't go away.......

Their life will never be the same

The innocence lost is how the story goes........

Do you really want those guilty to pay......

Or just to hide out in their SOCIO PATHIC WORLD

PROTECTED by a secret clause

And who is to BLAME

SHAME SHAME SHAME

On not believing WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR just reward will be

WHEN THEY SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE.........SHALOM to all who have been hurt by WTBS SECRET SOCIETY...... MAY YOU GET YOUR JUST REWARD!!!!!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Beautifully said.

Nina

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

wildfire,

Nice job on the poem. It really hits the nail on the head. I read through some of your work on another thread. You're very talented, good for you, you should be proud!

Listen to the Lambs Roar! The 'Other Sheep' are Silent No More! LambsRoar.org Abuse Survivors FOR Abuse Survivors

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Wildfire that was great

• wildfire
    wildfire

THANKS ALLOF YOU WHO READ MY POETRY.....AS YOU CAN see from my profile,,,,, I definately have alot of pain... anger.....hostility to the WATCHTOWER AND how it victimized so many and continues to feel ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME,,,I KNEW DAN FITZWATER PERSONALLY AND I KNOW HIS DAU-IN-LAW AND THAT SHE WAS SILENCED FOR speaking out..... BUT THE LAMBS WILL ROAR AND NEVER STOP ,,,, THAT IS MY WISH AND PRAYER FOR ALL VICTUMS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

That's a good prayer to have wildfire. If we all pray hard enough and work hard enough for that goal, we'll make a difference in this world, and that's what it's all about. Keep up the good work!

Listen to the Lambs Roar! The 'Other Sheep' are Silent No More! LambsRoar.org Abuse Survivors FOR Abuse Survivors

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

Thanks Wildfire. That was great. You should really do something with your talent. ;o You know I will love you always. Have a great evening!

Laurie Fitzwater

P.S. Here is a site with info on Dan Fitzwater

http://www.ndoc.state.nv.us/ncis/detail.php?ID_Num=058445

• Vickie
    Vickie

That was great Wildfire!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit