Largest amount of refugees since WW2 in Europe

by Powermetal4ever 179 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos
    steve2, how about the text: "---where the carcass is the eagles will be also---" eagle eyed, farsighted scavengers zeroing in on the gullibly proffered instant migrant benefits?
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Which is the 5th most populous "nation" on earth today?
    The number of people living in countries not their own now comes to 220 million, and that's an almost unimaginable number, but it means that if you took the whole population of Canada and the whole population of Australia and then the whole population of Australia again and the whole population of Canada again and doubled that number, you would still have fewer people than belong to this great floating tribe.

http://www.ted.com/talks/pico_iyer_where_is_home

• kaik
    kaik

Prologos, there was very simple problem with it, which is population count. Czech Republic is still having less population than it had in the peak of 1940 when it stood to 11.1 millions. Today, there is 10.6 million people. West Bohemia is not fertile land, it is actually climatically the harshest region in the country where frost can appear throughout the year, even in the peak of summer when temperature in the Prague and Moravian valleys are close to 36C. West Bohemia was not repopulated, because it was military zone between two different political systems until 1990. Back then you cannot even travel to counties bordering with West Germany without permit, less to live for 45 years. This military zone affected even non-Sudetenland counties like Domazlice/Taus which are across to Bavaria, but were never part of Sudetenland and were Protectorate during WWII.

It is not responsibility of the Czech Republic to host these hordes of refugees. They do not want to stay there anyway. When I was in Prague 10 days ago, the refugees were rioting all over in the refugee camps demanding to get into Germany. Police and military units were called twice there. In Slovakia, widespread refugee riots occurred two weeks ago and had to be subdued by military means. Slovakia solves the issues more harshly than the Czech Republic. The government and population wants to get rid of them the fastest way it possible, dump them at the German borders and prevent any influx going on. Yesterday, the Czech military is considering to seal the borders totally, and Hungarian is already doing it. Winter is approaching, and once November settles in, the deep freeze will arrive when temperature drops to -20C.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovah`s Witnesses thrive on every calamity , disaster , war , humanitarian crisis , famine , earthquake , etc.etc. as proof we are living in the last days.

And J.W.`s are not the only religion their are heaps more.

Do yourself a favour go to a library and read up on world history . It`s been happening since time began.

smiddy

• prologos
    prologos

well, perhaps germany can pull this off, turn what the religious fringe sees as a prelude to the end into a strengthening of that continent. The vigor of these migrants bodes well for their future if they integrate and are allowed to work hard. The Germans did it before, with the Huguenots. The biggest hospital in Berlin is not called the "-Charite'-" for nothing.

Afrikanman, good point. humans seem to have wanderlust, looking not for the end, but a new beginning, On the move, even this site is populated by it's members, spiritually speaking.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Kaik

In Germany it is going so far, that the government will size private properties that are not used by the owners to house the refugees. The craziest country there is Germany and France. In Germany it is going so far, that the government will size private properties that are not used by the owners to house the refugees. There are widespread anti-refugee riots in Germany, but censorship is...

Where the f*** did you get this shit from.
    I read your first post on this, and you are talking a load of bollocks, I live in Germany, have done for that past 30 years, what you portray is far from the truth... Liar.

• prologos
    prologos

Driving Force what we can see from afar, reading Spiegel and Welt, local Governments that see their Commune swell by 2% per year are seizing the opportunity to convert under-used facilities, containers, gymnasiums (from the word "naked"), stores, hotels. Perhaps kalk's use of the term "seized" was misunderstood, but that does not make him a liar IMHO.

for many locals it might seem like the end of their world, but perhaps merkel, de maisie're know better than the latter day braun shirts.

• besty
    besty

maybe ask them to watch this and tell them you need their feedback

http://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2012/jun/11/violence-steven-pinker-better-angels-nature

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Prologus

Seizing anything is basically against the German constitution, unless there is a very good reason. Using underused facilites like containers, gymnasiums that are publicly owned to house these unfortunate people is certainly not the same. Buildings that are privately owned but not being used, are only used with permission and the owners are financially compensated, again not the same as seizing. To say there are wide spread anti-refugee riots is real bullshit, there are very few anti-refugee gatherings almost all are non-violent. To say there is wide-spread rioting in Germany is like saying there was rioting throughtout the USA due to what happened in Ferguson.

The fact is Kaik is twisting facts and using lies, just like the JW GB.

• kaik
    kaik

Driving Force, this is reported in the Czech press. I talked to couple in Prague couple days ago, who were Czechs working in Germany, and they told me the same. This information was published by the largest daily press in the Czech Republic - Mladá Fronta Dnes, which was until 2014 owned by German publishing company.

As a Czech speaker, I follow what is published in the Czech media, at least you could correct me prior attacking me. But your are an asshole, so it was too much for you to ask. I was not twisting facts, but merely reported what was published in the Czech Republic.

On this morning, Monday August 31, 2015 thousands of refugees from Hungary are moving to Germany. I will be watching burning refugees centers in East Germany like happened on August 23 at Heidenau seen on the Czech TV. And you will be insisting here that no rioting had happened less than 30 km from Czech border. What a certified idiot. Burning of refugee centers by local population had not yet ever occurred in the Czech Republic. So fucking civilized people, Germans are right, everyone is wrong; but damn, Czech reported, I had posted on some English speaking web forum, and some douche Driving Force, is calling my a liar. Get a life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit