Millions Now Living by Punkofnice

by SecretSlaveClass 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

I recieved the book on Friday afternoon and finished it last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly Experiences you won't find in the Yearbook. My wife is now reading it (she was never a zombie) and is finding the Terms used by JWs and their meanings in simple terms very helpful since she reads this forum even though she is not a participant. Highly recommendeded particularly for those who are interested in joining the Org or are curious about it. The humor in it is quite the French tickle. Worth every cent!

The other book is Your Inner Fish by Neil Shubin, a homework assignment from professor Cofty. I'm half way into it and loving it. If you have an interest in human physiology and it's evolution this book is a must. It's super informative and I love the author's writing style. It's already answered a lot of questions. Thanks Cofty!

• James Jack
    James Jack
    Can someone give some talking points and highlights what is contained in these books
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Check back on this thread on Monday, Ill have time to write a more detailed review. If you have any questions in mind go ahead and make a list here, Ill do my best to answer them.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cor, blimey, guvnor. I didn't see this before. A hearty 'thank you' to secret slave class for the review, also to you fine Apostates(tm) that contributed.

Let's get the word out there! Being a JW can be a real hell and as a religion, the watchtower corporation spew it's NOT the 'truth(tm)'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit