AMBULANCE CHASERS

by azor 6 Replies latest watchtower medical

• azor
    azor

Just have to vent as this has been commented on before. Some of you know about my son's condition and how he almost died had it not been for the transfusion he received.

My wife took him to the children's hospital for routine labs and pain in his leg. On the way in she saw a jw cart right outside the outpatient exit. When she texted me about this my blood boiled. I called the hospital and let them know how much we appreciate all the hospital does, but how distressing it was too see that cart. I briefly spoke to her about their blood policy which she was aware of, and how they shun those that leave and that my family is currently experiencing that.

The administrator was very understanding and stated that it was an added stress we shouldn't have to endure at the hospital. She sent security guards to have them leave. She called me back and let me know that they walked to the sidewalk where it was public property a few feet away and that she could take no further action.

We have to go there once to twice a month for his treatment. I almost drove the 45 minute drive from my office to go there and give those jws a piece of my mind.

I day dreamed what I would say to those shameful ambulance chasers. This is how it went.

Me - Are you going to the cemetery after you leave here?

Them - Huh? What do you mean?

Me - I figured that would be the next logical place for ambulance chasers to go get converts. Get them when their defenses are down and experiencing tremendous sadness.

Them - We don't do that. We are here to help people.

Me - So will you donate blood? Fund cancer research? Donate to make a wish? My son will soon be a beneficiary of that.

Them - We share a hope of a permanent solution. One that means eternal life and heath.

Me - That is cult talk. You should be ashamed standing here in front of a children's hospital. You would let your child die if they needed a blood transfusion. I wonder how many passersby know this about you and your group. Get out of here and go peddle your crap propaganda elsewhere.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You would have added to their persecution complex.

Doc

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

azor - just didn't want to read and run. Hope your little lad is on the mend, and your in a better place

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I feel just as fustrated when I see those carts!

My daughter started community college this semester and of course the first thing we see walking up to the office is the cart!! Like she needs this reminder, while trying to fight through all her anxieties...really ticks me off.

• azor
    azor
    DOC. I would not care in this situation. Even when I was in I wouldn't do something like stand in front of a hospital. I would have harassed/shamed them until they left the area.
  • Autumnation4414
    Autumnation4414

Just wanted to send some love and well wishes to your son and your family. I hope he is on the road to recovery now.

It sickens me as well how they claim to be doing good for society when they do the opposite and allow people to die or waste their life. But we can't change that. All we can do is be here for one another and encourage one another to be the best versions of ourselves. Our happiness is the best revenge.

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Nice Job, My mother prepared me to die, if I had too, since an early age. I was so brain washed that I always thought it would be a heroic death and kinda wished upon it. I knew that my family would be glorified if this happened. Yes, I was always trying to please my mother more than Jehovah. I would have died for a bit of mom's approval, and all for a narcissistic parent that is now leaving everything to the WT. Thank goodness that my father, although a weekend alcoholic, had his head on straight and brought love and balance to my life. He never believed in this cult but would attend the meetings to please mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit