sex talk

by BATHORY 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

me and the misses come home from a hard day at work together at 9 pm and are busy cleaning up the house. Cleanin cleanin tidy this up n that....

Comes to 11:30 pm and we are sorta finishing off, havent had a shag in a week or so, not even a blowy, so i look at her and say

Bathory : so mate, i mean just so i can know, so i can book it in and finish off this stuff, ahh, is there one in it ??

Mrs Bathory : well the kids are asleep, ill be finished cleaning out the other room in about 5 minutes. If you want, yeh. Light that new candle, that one with the sensual aroma, and crack open that bottle of Mad Fish shiraz you've been saving, we'll do it out here cause the big kids sleeping in our bed tonight so get the doona and a few pillows, make sure you get the pillow i like and that other big chunky one for added support cause last time we didnt have that one and it wasnt ideal. Oh and whilst i have a shower could you organise the usuall stuff out there on the floor so we can reach it easier after the fore play, but not so it rolls under the lounge if you try and grab it and dont get it properly. Ohh i have to have a shower bathory my shoulders are throbing and im so so tired, maybe i gotta sleep, im up first thing tomorow and its gona be a big day........

Bathory : Ahh ok, ..no thats fine mate, but im just saying is there one in it ? cause i got heaps of internet shit to do anyhow so its no problem, im just sayin......

Mrs Bathory : Yeh i just told you there was didnt i !! Just let me have a hot shower and put the music on, we never get to do it with the music on usually its too late so set it up. Oh darlin could you pour me a coke and its not cold so could you put some ice in it, and a panadol i got a big headache, i worked so hard for you today, you dont know how hard i worked, i didnt even get to eat all day and the kid was wingy all day, i just need a rest tomorow is a big day........

It went on a little bit longer, until i just reminded the lovely lady that i had to race to the office to pick something up anyhow that i forgot, real important for tomorow, first thing. So i stuck a Cafe Crema in my mouth and sped off for a fast fast drive and smoked my cigar with the company of 6 roaring cylinders and the best of the 80's and 90's R&B classics to entertain my confused mind.

Funny, i think my id has fallen practically in love with my super ego, the conspiring bastards, i knew they were up to no good when they made me stop bringing home flowers !!!

BTW, has anyone been unfortunate enough to have seen the movie " the sweetest thing" ??

I wish i had the time to express my disgust for that PATHETIC crap, poo, pee, vomit movie.

There should be a law, no really, it was beyond bad and embarasing.

Seriously does anyone know of any cases where the movie goer has sued the producer for making such trash ??

I would even consider if it be possible, to sue the actors as well ??

Bathory ( In the state of flux class )

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Is it possible, that when a guy has a piercing through his more nobler parts... that it gets stuck behind my tonsils?

Does that answer your question?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, I was right to be paranoid - the WTS HAS bugged my house!!!

• Xander
    Xander

behind my tonsils

How would that even....

But, it doesn't....

Surely, you can't....

I can't quite seem to....

I mean....

WHAT?!?!?!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

You call that sex talk hmmmmm no wonder I've been hot for Thunder for 20 years LOLNow he can talk

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Is oral sex and sex talk the same thing?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

You got my attention!!! . . .now . . .what wuz the sex question???

ESTEE

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Little toe

Ahh you found the hidden camera.

Just as a suggestion, could i say you should do more moving when you are on top

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit