First time Bucs...it's been a long road

by safe4kids 9 Replies latest social physical

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

LOL My neighborhood went nuts...horns honking, people yelling, fireworks going off...FINALLY we're going to the superbowl!! WOOHOOOOOOO!

GO BUCS!!

Dana (havin' a good day class)

P.S. Can anyone say Superbowl Par-TAY???? Yeah, baby!

Edited by - safe4kids on 19 January 2003 18:47:52

• Seven
    Seven

DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL YINZ BUCS FANS!!!!

Love,

Seven

• email
    email

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about that!!!...

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((Seven))))))

Thanks! Sorry 'bout your Stillers and Eagles (but not toooo sorry! lol) Hard to believe we've been waiting for this for almost 30 years!

Love,

Dana

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congrats Dana !!!!!! I'm glad you have the opportunity to party with all of this !!!!! They played well !!

I'm especially glad cuz it's you who gets to cheer !!!! And email too !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

Cheers from the "other" Bay !!!!!!

XW of the "still a cheesehead" class

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hey Dana, I was very impressed by the Bucs today. Though I did pick the Eagles to win, the Bucs weathered that early 'storm' of a quick 7-0 deficit and really took over the game. Of course, the week before, they carved up my 49ers, so they are no doubt the NFC's elite right now. Enjoy the Gruden, er, Super Bowl.....I have a feeling, very preliminary right now, that the Bucs are going to win.

• theleveler
    theleveler

RAAAAAIDERSS!!!!!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

XenaW Thanks! It's hard to believe that we have actually DONE IT!! Coz y'know, the Bucs are Superbowl virgins But not for long baby!! Heheh

And hey, I admire your loyalty to your Packers When they played the Bucs here, a lot of Wisconsinites (Wisconsiners??) came down and were complaining because it was COLD here! LOL I was at a theme park the day before the game and there seemed to be a sea of Packer jackets everywhere. I think that's pretty cool that so many fans made the trip down. Lot to be said for you Cheeseheads

Rocketman, I was very impressed with the way they played too. In fact, this game against the Eagles had me very worried as I was afraid Brad would get hurt or the Bucs would choke, etc. But they really played hard and now I think we've got a good chance against Oakland, although I had hoped we'd be facing Tennessee. Ah well. And Gruden...yay! what a coach!!

Theleveler, we'll see, we'll see

Dana

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

RAAAAAIDERSS!!!!!!!

Agreed. I hope the scurvy pirates make the bucs walk the plank.

GO EAGLES, 2004!!!!!!

ash

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ashitaka...and to think I used to like you

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit