If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• DJS
    DJS

Viv,

Gross??? Haven't you and I had this discussion already? LiLo is my perfect girl, well, absent the Kleptomania, Rehab and frequent intervention by local law enforcement and the US judicial system.

She's batshit crazy, shows her boobs all the time and likes girls almost as much as I do. What's not to love. . . well, except for the other stuff, but nobody's perfect. You judgmental people. Geesh.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lilo is a hottie. Anybody who dosent get that is gay... Or not gay.... I think....
  • zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

Sorry, but marriage is for a man and a woman. Go back to your domestic partnerships.

No matter how hard the gays tried to reprogram humanity into accepting gay marriage, I believe that if straight people were honest with themselves and could vote their conscience, they would overrule the supreme court. Which as many have pointed out was technically, an illegal ruling. It is public knowledge that two justices officiated at a gay wedding and should have recused themselves from the case for having a conflict of interest= a predetermined prejudice for gay marriage. They refused to recuse themselves. Rightly so, many in America see the supreme court ruling as being an illegal ruling. Once President Obama is out of office and is free to go back to his gay bath houses as private citizen, a new president may force the supreme court stop making politically influenced decisions that have little constitutional basis.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sigh....
  • DJS
    DJS

Z,

A review of your posting history shows a disproportionate rate of having the last or one of the last posts on an OP . This suggests you like to have a final say on topics regardless of whether you know anything about them. You often wait until the real conversation has ended and add your 2 cents long past the fray has ended and the battle fought, lost and won by others.

Polls show that a majority of people in the US favor gay marriage. Those are the facts, and they are indisputable. Please stop trying to play the expert on every topic and trying to tell heteros and non-heteros alike what we really believe.

The map below also suggests you don't know what you are talking about. With each passing year, the number of countries where gay marriage is legal will increase. Those not allowing it will be the religious fundies like the Islamist countries, until they too die off like T-Rexs - and people like you - and are replaced by those who have evolved to a higher level.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Rightly so, many in America see the supreme court ruling as being an illegal ruling.

They are obviously wrong. The supreme court decides what is legal, that is their only function. That some people don't like what they decided is completely irrelevant. Some people didn't like school desegregation, women voting, equal pay for women, etc., so what? Who cares what a bunch of backwards Neanderthals think?

Once President Obama is out of office and is free to go back to his gay bath houses as private citizen

Oh, so the president is gay as well as a Muslim? Lol.

, a new president may force the supreme court stop making politically influenced decisions that have little constitutional basis.

That's hilarious, you obviously have zero understanding of how the government works. The president cannot force the supreme court to do anything.

No matter how hard the gays tried to reprogram humanity into accepting gay marriage, I believe that if straight people were honest with themselves and could vote their conscience, they would overrule the supreme court.

I am straight, honest and 100% support the rights of gays to get married.

You have absolutely no knowledge of how the supreme court works, do you? Nobody can overrule the supreme court. Supreme, get it?

You are a perfect example of the type of person who has a problem with gay marriage. You have no understanding of how the government works, no knowledge or understanding of this issue and you only see things from your own narrow perspective. What possible difference could it make to you that gay people can marry? Does it threaten your marriage or take away your rights? Gay people just want the same rights you have, to marry the person they love and have the legal protection of marriage as regards inheritance, property rights, child custody and hospital visitation. None of that threatens or harms you in any way, so why do you care?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Aaaaaand she's off to jail with the deadline of "until you resign or do your damn job."
  • DJS
    DJS

Z,

Your focus on Ginzberg, Obama, et al as the reason the SCOTUS legalized gay marriage is ridiculous. In addition to what LisaRose states, gay marriage was already legal in 36 states before SCOTUS' ruling. The only places it was illegal were the religious fundie states in the midwest and the south, where state legislatures are over-represented by the fundies.

If the vote had been 5-4 against legalizing gay marriage, gay marriage would still have become legal in all 50 states. It would just have taken more time, and the names of the entities effecting that change would have been quite different: Nike, Cisco, Apple, Oracle, NFL, NBA, FIFA. and the NCAA to name just a few. Ask Indiana's governor and the fundie haters that tried to make it legal to discriminate against gays how much power such names have.

Your post is embarrassing. You thought you could slip it in at the last moment, as is typical of you, and show everyone your sageness and all-knowlngess in the process. All you've accomplished is placing your bigotry and small mindedness on display for everyone to see.

And even if Obama is gay, straight, bi or whatever, what difference does that make? And why would you even bring it up other than to show your bigoted, small minded nature.

• Billyblobber
  • DJS
    DJS

Thanks Viv and BB,

I typically don't like to say "I told you so.' It is low rent. But .. I told you so. Are you paying attention, Rebel and Fish and the rest of you fundie haters????

Orange IS the new black. In addition to starting a prison ministry, maybe Ms. Davis can find a GF. Or two. That's probably what she needs to rid her heart of the blackness in it and develop some human kindness and understanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit