If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fisherman:

No. I only stated what the US government wanted.

But what do you want?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I answered that. It thought I made it clear.

No, that is not what I want. And I have never wanted that. I do not want homosexuals to be considered criminals.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    No it does not. You have only posted a definition of the term you cut and pasted from the net.

Fishy, I posted a definition of the word. It shows you to be 100% wrong. Attempting to deny reality because "internet" means is not your friend, it simply means that every single thing you've ever posted can be called pointless and stupid because internet post also. All you've done is deny anything you've ever posted has validity and denied it in a pointless and brainless attempt to deny your own words to give yourself validity.

In other words, if you want to deny the definition, you must, by definition, call everything you've ever written useless, pointless rambling. I realize that is probably far beyond any thought you've ever had, so I won't be surprised when you don't get it. However, reality exists despite your lack of understanding, so either your words mean poop or your made an assertion that 100% contradicts observable reality.

The only question remaining is why you want to escape the consequences of your actions?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I posted a definition of the word. It shows you to be 100% wrong

No, it does not.

Attempting to deny reality because "internet" means is not your friend, it simply means that every single thing you've ever posted can be called pointless and stupid because internet post also. All you've done is deny anything you've ever posted has validity and denied it in a pointless and brainless attempt to deny your own words to give yourself validity.
    In other words, if you want to deny the definition, you must, by definition, call everything you've ever written useless, pointless rambling. I realize that is probably far beyond any thought you've ever had, so I won't be surprised when you don't get it. However, reality exists despite your lack of understanding, so either your words mean poop or your made an assertion that 100% contradicts observable reality.
    The only question remaining is why you want to escape the consequences of your actions?
    Argumentative, Assertional, Rhetorical, and to quote Marvin Shilmer again: "Red Herring, READ ABOUT IT!"
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..........................http://media.giphy.com/media/RL0xU1daTlMoE/giphy.gif

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw says: A picture is worth a thousand words.

I enjoy very much your posts. Sometimes they are funny but most of the time they say what words cannot describe.

• Lieu
    Lieu
    My 02. Issuing marriage licenses (in accordance with the law) is her job not her religion. If the basic premise of your employment violates your religious beliefs, quit.
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Fishperson, I'll sum up your entire argument for you with two easy pictures, since you like them:

• DJS
    DJS

Outlaw,

Please forgive me, as you are correct. We are beating a dead horse. But please don't deny me the pleasure of posting this from today's news.

Jailed clerk's attorney: Marriage licenses for gays are void, AP News, by Adam Beam

OREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A jailed Kentucky clerk asserted that marriage licenses issued without her authority Friday to gay couples in Rowan County are void and "not worth the paper they are written on" because she didn't authorize them, her attorney said.

Kim Davis now wears an orange jumpsuit and "has already been doing Bible studies with herself" in jail, her attorney Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel told reporters after meeting with her behind bars."

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

How to shut up Kim Davis supporters who cherry pick scriptures to justify discrimination.

https://m.facebook.com/martindecampo/posts/689125151188354

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit