To mann377!

by moreisbetter 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

I read your profile and you sound very familier to me, as well as your user name. Did you ever live in Texas? My family lived next door to a family with that familier name. Just curious. Thank you for your reply.

theresa

Edited by - moreisbetter on 19 January 2003 15:28:48

• mann377
    mann377

What part of my profile did you notice? My real name is not mann, that is only my user name. Mann comes from the presses I ran at Bethel and 377 was my key #. Nice that you would notice me though.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Thank you very much for responding. Your profile mentioned you were at Bethel 72-76. I didn't want to totally assume Mann was a last name. There was a Mann family that shared property with my family in Terrell, TX during those years. The oldest son went to Bethel sometime during that same period that you indicated. I was curious if there was any chance you were that person. I greatly enjoyed his friendship as well as his brothers & sister. Before I became inactive, I heard the remaining children left in some form after becoming adults. If that is true, I was hoping to reunite. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Theresa

Edited by - moreisbetter on 20 January 2003 23:16:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit